This solution is ranked
in What are the best Marvel crossoversRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel comicsRead user opinions
in What are the best superhero graphic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best superhero fiction books and graphic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best graphic novels for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel Comics of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy comic booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Secret Invasion
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 6, 2018"Incredible story to read and enjoy."
- AnonymousWritten on March 29, 2018"My son wanted this graphic novel so bad, since he's a huge fan of Marvel. It's been so pleased with it, he hardly puts it down! He especially loves that there's a shape shifting alien race included. "
- AnonymousWritten on March 30, 2018"Great read and art. Very interesting new series in the same class as civil wars and siege. "
- AnonymousWritten on April 8, 2018"This graphic novel does appear to be highly ranked on the store page for teen readers. The reviews are also very positive. The subject matter appears to feature many well known comic characters, and the art is extremely well done. This is perfect for my needs, and should be great for any teen reader looking for a high quality graphic novel or comic collection."
- AnonymousWritten on January 2, 2017"As much as I absolutely appreciate all the superhero movies (especially the Marvel ones), they don't come out often enough to satiate my ferocious appetite. That's when I decided to turn to comics. Only thing was, there's so many comics and some people claim you should start here, other claim you should start elsewhere. It was overwhelming. I found coming off after watching the new Xmen and seeing the latest Avengers trailer, a great comic book to get lost in was Secret Invasion. It was epic reading how the X-men, Spiderman, the Avengers, plus many many more of your most recognizable super heros deal with a full scale invasion of shape-shifting aliens. It had everything I wanted in a superhero movie converted to paper."AnonymousWritten on September 29, 2017"I am glad that I read this series, but only because I am so familiar with The Avengers characters, including those not in the current big screen movies. It can be used as a stand-alone arc to the Marvel Universe, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't familiar with older works."AnonymousWritten on July 17, 2017"I picked up the first book of this series and I was hooked. The turns and twists of the story involves all the MarveL comic heroes. I knew I needed to read the whole series after getting that first book."
- AnonymousWritten on March 29, 2018"This is hardly what I would call the "best fantasy comic book". The story is a little thin and can not really be read as a stand alone novel due to all the references to the series. While not my favorite story the art work is superb"