This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with bad boy bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about sex addictsRead user opinions
in What are the best MC romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best motorcycle club themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring stripper heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books featuring bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best biker romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring rock stars, bikers, and tattoo artistsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novels with kickass womenRead user opinions
What the community says about Seize Me (Breakneck)
There are no comments yet!
- "Breakneck novels brings us another somewhat exciting erotic romance novel that is filled with all the tropes one can expect from this genre. While some of the more graphic scenes are surprisingly tasteful, it's impossible to ignore the extremely basic plot line, and generic characters. Seize Me certainly is not the best novel about sex addicts, but could scratch a vague itch."
- "I love romance books and I love putting myself into the characters heads and trying to really feel what they do. I recently read "Size Me" and found it to be one of the best romance books that I've read recently. It was really well written and I found the characters to be really realistic. I think I may need to read it again in order to get the full effect!"
- "I have nothing against realism in my fiction, and I acknowledge that bad, violent things happen and should not be ignored in books. However, when I read romance it's for fun and escapism. The heroine of this book is raped, and brutally. The hero is essentially a dirtbag. To make it worse, the book is poorly written and ungrammatical. For a book that's trying to be gritty and realistic, the plot is pretty implausible. I can't come up with anything to say to recommend this book."
- "Brutal and in NO WAY ROMANTIC.Angel is a dancer who fled her from her father and his lifestyle only to get herself into another one with a man who abuses women, she's kidnapped and brutally raped and then tortures the sh*t out of one of her rapists. Just awful writing. "
- "Be warned ahead of reading that this is not a tame novel. It contains explicit language, violence, drug use, and sex. I'm not convinced the characters are kick-ass women. Why not make them....uh...not exotic dancers? It is an entertaining read but certain things bothered me about it. For example, how does anyone know who the best exotic dancer in the country is? Is there a contest I am not aware of? I doubt it. If you can look past annoyances like that and don't mind the explicit nature, you might be into this. "