This solution is ranked
in What are the best YA supernatural booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy books featuring a magical healerRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books that start with sRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a vampire storylineRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with young adult vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best books for teenage girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best books that were released in 2008Read user opinions
in What are the best novels with a student teacher affairRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring Russian heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal books with vampires or werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a superb plotRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring young and adult vampiresRead user opinions
in What are the best ALA award nominees of 2010Read user opinions
in What are the best books worth a movieRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy novels with strong female charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult fiction books with sexy scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy)
- "I'm a huge fan of Vampire Academy and the third installment of the series, Shadow Kiss, might just be my favorite. Rose is a great character and I'm hooked on her and Dmitri. The only frustrating part of the book is when it ended... on a cliffhanger! But that nitpicking aside, Shadow Kiss is one of the best YA supernatural books for sure."
- "Shadow Kiss is a great read. It's part of an amazing series, Vampire Diaries. It's a unique and spellbinding mystery and romance which is sure to be a hit with any fan of vampire stories. You will be invested in the romance and drama and by the time you finish the book, you'll be wanting to read more. It's entertaining and will leave a huge impact on you.""Shadow Kiss, wow! A very good book, part of a great series. I thought this was very captivating. The princesses and vampires and everything make for a good combo of fun. Not the most intelligent writing, but still a good book. One of my favorite "S" books, probably."
- "There is Mystery, and there are vampires. Then there is Shadow Kiss. Delicately different, this novel is captivating from the beginning to the end and does not disappoint. I recommend starting from the beginning of the series so that you can get a complete picture of why it's so awesome."
- "This book, being half way through the series you'd almost expect it to have some slow points or even start to loose your interest but that just wasn't the case on this one. I found myself captivated throughout. It was definitely a tear jerker though so reader beware!"
- "Young adult is one of my favorite genres to read and the Vampire Academy has been a really fun series to read. It's offers drama, relationships, action, and vampires! Shadow Kiss is the third book in this series and each books keeps getting better and better. The series is great for all readers and I'd recommend it to anyone that likes reading about vampires although that is not the main topic because so much more stuff happens. The characters are very likable and you'll find yourself rooting for them throughout the whole book."
- #34 of 128
in What are the best books for teens
- #52 of 285
in What are the best fiction books
- #63 of 280
in What are the best young adult books"I love to read. I been on a young adult kick the last couple of months. I just finished Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3). Shadow Kiss is pretty interesting and I think it is the best of the series so far. I read them really fast so I am waiting for more of the books to come out so I can continue to read more vampire stories."