This solution is ranked
in What are the best Gillian Flynn booksRead user opinions
in What are the best book titles made funny by adding "in your pants" to the endRead user opinions
in What are the best self harm novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books on self injury and overcoming itRead user opinions
in What are the best female-written horror booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced mystery booksRead user opinions
in What are the best free books from Smashwords and EpubbudRead user opinions
in What are the best books with essence of literary darknessRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a shocking plot twistRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended books for Gone Girl fansRead user opinions
What the community says about Sharp Objects
- "Sharp Objects is simply a very good and interesting book. I had never read any of Gillian Flynn's books before this one, but I will definitely be checking out more of them in the future. I would recommend this book to anybody who likes suspenseful crime mystery thrillers."
- "I honestly picked up this book when it was trending online due to a brief 'add "in your pants" to the end' fad. I noticed it was by Gillian Flynn, an author I had read before, and decided to pick it up. Not only was it the winner of add 'in your pants,' but Sharp Objects is also an exciting, fast-paced read filled with entertaining intrigue and drama!"
- "This is definitely going on my reading list. I've always enjoyed psychological thrillers and odysseys of the mind. A story told from the vantage point of one struggling with mental illness is also refreshing. I'm on the look-out for books and films that shine a compassionate light on the subject of mental illness."
- "My mom is having foot surgery and is going to have a lot of down time soon. I know she likes to read horror books so I wanted to find her something interesting to read. I looked for the best female-written horror books to see what I could find. I stumbled upon "Sharp Objects" and was completely blown away by this book from author Gillian Flynn. It is a contemporary crime mystery thriller that was first published in 2006. My mom will love it."
- "Reporter Camille has spent some time in a mental hospital in Sharp Objects. When she gets out she is faced with a troubling assignment and has to return to her home town to complete it. She has to cover the murders of two teenage girls and face her own demons in the process."