This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with funny banterRead user opinions
in What are the best Lisa Kleypas booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books that feature a single parentRead user opinions
in What are the best southern romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Southern contemporary romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like Jodi PicoultRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring a hot hero and an average-looking heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring men in suitsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Smooth Talking Stranger (Travises)
- "I am a huge fan of Lisa Kleypas's Travises series. Smooth Talking Stranger is an excellent addition to the series. I devoted an entire Saturday to finishing this book in one sitting. The humor and romance were fleshed out so well. I just couldn't put it down!"
- "Assuming that Texas is conmsiderd a Southern novel and for the sake of this question I will (a bit of a stretch with location but still southern anyway for a guy from NJ) and given it high rating I would rate it a 4 . Also the writer has written many books so it seems she is popklar also"
- "I hadn't read any of Lisa Kleypas' books before starting Travis Family series, but I am hooked. Smooth Talking Stranger is a riveting and touching romance between Jack and Ella. Like many women Ella overcomes difficulties from her past, and after falling for Dane, who doesn't want the same things out of life that Ella wants, she finds the perfect man in Jack."
- "If you've never read a Lisa Kleypas book - this is an okay one to start with. I've read a few of hers. She's a smart author (yes, even though it's romance). She is an ivy league graduate. I sort of liked some of her other books a bit more because they were unpredictable. This one, well, let's just say it fit into a formula. But that doesn't make it bad. She's a great author and her books are page-turners. And, she's a bit of a feminist (so don't expect a subservient or shallow heroine!). "
- "Lisa Kleypas is a great author. I read the first two in the Teavises series and absolutist loved them and when found out the 3rd had been released I jumped at the first opportunity. Sh did it again. this time it was even better. Smooth Talking Stranger is a great read, and would recommend to most anyone."