This solution is ranked
in What are the best dark erotic books with a kidnapped heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best debut romance novels released in 2013Read user opinions
in What are the best books with a taboo themeRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels for womenRead user opinions
in What are the most controversial dark romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about abusive or controlling relationshipsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels where the villain hero gets the girlRead user opinions
in What are the best immortal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with BDSM, slave and captive storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best books about abductionsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance books with kidnapping scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction novels with TPE storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with man older than womanRead user opinions
in What are the best dark erotica novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic erotica booksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic and hot romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling and possessive male leadsRead user opinions
What the community says about Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark)
- "I generally do not like erotic books but I will admit Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark) is a good read. This may be because the storyline is a bit dark and there is a crime thriller element to the story. The main heroine Tess is kidnapped during a trip in Mexico and things go downhill from there. I decent read, not great but definitely good."
- "I bought this book because I liked the cover and thought it would be interesting. It is beyond interesting. It is full of adventures, dark sexual escapades and fear all in one. Once I started reading, it was very hard to put down. It has a dark theme with makes it really intriguing. Definitely one of the best books with a taboo theme. "
- "I liked how the character was able to evolve into the person she needed to be in order to escape her situation. There could have been more romance but I liked the drama the most in this novel."
- "This story seems pretty solid and I feel if the main female character, Tess, is likable and easy to route for, I do think anyone would be curious to see if she ultimately escapes her fate and returns home. This plot has been done before but still stays strong, in my opinion."
- "Is it the best of the romance book genre or not is wildly speculative given the brief time it has been in existence. It is rated at 4.5 stars by a thousand readers on Amazon. I would cautions when tossing around such superlatives as "immortal" that is clearly a bridge to far currently. How about wildly popular at the moment. The query is silly and in fact just overblown.So in that sense the desired answer could be arguably construed to be this book , it is relevant. But honestly, I doubt it is a valid answer given the enormity of romances in the Western canon. So mildly relevant for some, not at all for others."
There are no comments yet!
- "Wow! I wasn't sure what I was getting into it was a free book and the summary got me, but it wasn't what I expected . I truly have mix feelings, right now i feel like Tess at the beginning not knowing why I like something I definitely should dislike . This book brought a lot of emotions mostly anger, sorrow, hope and strength for all those poor souls that are going through sex trafficking. This is book is dark if you don't like this type of book don't read it is not a fairytale at all. I gave it 5 stars because it is written perfectly, it sucks you in. I like reading about strong alpha but this one shows the true colors of pain and pleasure , master and slave. It was more than I could handle it very strong i don't think I understand Q and Tess desires they are very black especially if you love someone why would you want to inflict pain, but I guess that's what makes us unique as long both parties are in agreement and is consensual hey, it is what it is. At the end i have to say I did cheer for Q and Tess. "
- "A couple decides for their 2 year anniversary to travel to Mexico for a short and relaxing trip. However, upon soon arriving, the wife, Tess, is abducted by a deviant group that means her harm. She's drugged, abused, and prepared for selling to the highest bidder, with no hope left for rescue. The story is of desperation and the will to fight for a chance at survival. The story is bleak, but harrowing in the actions displayed by the main characters."
- "My wife loves this book. She is a big fan of this type of erotica. The sex scenes are very well written. It has improved our romantic life quite a bit. I'm going to have her read the rest of the series. Tess is an example of a very strong female character. I think the way they portray the male hero as weaker than her in a few scenes is apt. My wife is very into BDSM and this taught us a few kinky things to try. 1000 times better than 50 Shades."