This solution is ranked
in What are the best books written from the perspective of an animalRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dogsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fiction with a dog narratorRead user opinions
in What are the best books by Pacific Northwest authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for dog loversRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books that will uplift your spiritsRead user opinions
in What are the best books where pet diesRead user opinions
in What are the best books set in the Pacific NorthwestRead user opinions
in What are the best amazing books you will ever readRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring nonhuman charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books that take place in WashingtonRead user opinions
What the community says about The Art of Racing in the Rain
- "This is a different kind of book with a main character. The reason being, is the main character is the dog who watches the world through his eyes and shows the story of his owner as he interprets it. He watches his owner succeed and fail in both love and life and its such a great interpretation of something we really dont know much about. Such a great book if you are an animal lover and truly gives you a deeper understanding of how amazing these creatures really are."
- "For such a specific topic I would likely think it would be hard to find something that really fit. However, I am sure that this book is likely the absolute best result. It's written from a dog's perspective and with nearly 9,000 reviews and a 4.5 star rating I doubt there is anything better."
- "As a dog lover, this book made me hug my dog a little tighter. It is unusual as it is told from the point of view of Enzo, the dog. The things he notices that humans would normally overlook are heartfelt and so touching. I was crying by then end of the book but would definitely recommend it! "
- "I love a good read. More than just that, but a read that make you feel good. If you do to, then you need to pick up " The Art of Racing in the Rain". is was certainly a tear-jerker, but it makes you stop and think a little more about your life and the lives of those around you! It is a Wonderful story of a dog and his best friend."
- "I needed to find the best book where pets die. My dog just died recently, so I needed something to relate to and to cheer me up. I found The Art of Racing in the Rain. It's written in a dog's perspective, which is really unique. I love it. This book really teared me up. I loved it so much and, even though I cried, it was well worth the read. Love it."