This solution is ranked
in What are the best books about taking risksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about finance for beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best economics booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books on introduction to economicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Economics books for beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best timeless inspiring booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about persuasionRead user opinions
in What are the best books for entrepreneursRead user opinions
in What are the best nonfiction books about future technologyRead user opinions
in What are the best business books according to The Personal MBARead user opinions
in What are the best suggested nonfiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best introductory books on economicsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to build a successful businessRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational books for yaRead user opinions
What the community says about The Art of Startup Fundraising
- "Taking risks has always been a challenge for me and made it difficult for me to make decisions for my small business. After reading The Art of Startup Fundraising by Alejandro Cremades, it helped a great deal. It gave me a good idea about how I can handle risks and also undertake a step forward in my business. "
- "Finance is an arena of knowledge that needs to be much better understood by the general populace. So many people are unaware of the proper way to save and invest money and because of this are not making the most of the hard work they put in to earning that money. I am all for any book that seeks to better inform people about how they can make their money work for them. Though it may not be the best book about finance for beginnners, I believe that any place is a good place as long as you start."
- "So helpful! This book was a godsend for me when I was getting started with a new startup. There is a ton of information here for beginners, but experts will find some smart tips as well. I now feel like my savings are on track and well-situated to meet my goals. I appreciate the clear language and actionable items throughout the book."
- "This was the definitive guide for my dear friend and business partner and I as we were fumbling around trying to raise seed money for our small uniquely themed coffee shop and bar. An absolutely invaluable tool with so much guidance and concrete steps to take that will almost certainly lead to success! I was hesitant to buy because so many of these are fluff books written to make money. Not this one. It was WELL WORTH the $15 I paid for it!! You won't be sorry either. "
- "The Art of Startup Fundraising is a book by Alejandro Cremades about raising money and making it grow. It is available from Amazon for $17.00. It has very positive reviews on Amazon. I'm rarely impressed by this type of book, but this one seems to be a legitimate help to a lot of people. Give it a read and hopefully it will help put you on the right path."
- "These days many people have ideas about creating their own startups. But how do you get from a good idea to funding an actual business? The Art of Startup Fundraising is a great guide on how to go about navigating through these unfamiliar waters. I have found the information to make a lot of sense to me when reading through it."