This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books about best friendsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about childhood sweetheartsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels featuring overprotective boyfriendsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wattpad published booksRead user opinions
in What are the best wattpad books publishedRead user opinions
in What are the best teenage romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring roommates falling in loveRead user opinions
in What are the best childhood friends that turned into adult lovers booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about best friends turned into loversRead user opinions
in What are the best books with neighborhood romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with childhood enemies and friends turned loversRead user opinions
in What are the best Wattpad storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with book boyfriend charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books where childhood best friends fall for each otherRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring rock stars, bikers, and tattoo artistsRead user opinions
in What are the best next-door romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best friends to lovers booksRead user opinions
in What are the best popular romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels that deal with sex and pregnancyRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read to disabled peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best overrated romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best friends to lovers contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring adult couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best romancebooks with kindle versionRead user opinions
What the community says about The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window
- "This book is one of my favorites about childhood sweethearts who get a chance at romance when they're older. It's endearing even when the tears want to fall. I enjoyed every word and look forward to reading more of Ms. Moseley's books. "
- "This is a nice and light romance novel about a young couple. If you can't stand reading about young adults and their problems then this is not the book for you. For me, I have to say that I enjoyed the read. I quickly forgot about the characters after reading it, however I was enjoying myself during the read."
There are no comments yet!
- "Sometimes it's nice to remember simpler times, and teenage romance is one of the fondest memories to come back. "The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window" really clicked with me for some reason. It strikes me as very down to earth, and reminds me of forgotten times. While it lacks a bit of substance, it's still a great nostalgic read."
- "This book does indeed describe childhood neighbors who then became lovers; the abuse suffered by the female protagonist can be kind of harrowing, but the book is still alright for a younger audience because enough of this behavior is only indirectly described. The main character can be a little immature and the plot is over the top at points, though these are not particularly surprising attributes of a romance novel for young adults. I would suggest you pick it up if you are looking for a book that does describe this specific type of relationship arrangement because it does have that and is otherwise decent anyway."
- "I just bought the book "The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window", and after having read a few pages I'm firmly convinced that I couldn't have spent my money in a better way. Maybe. I don't know. But I kinda like this book! Will report back when I reach the end. :)"
- "My wife loves these type of books and The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley is a great book. It's from 2012 and it's a lot deeper and more moving than most of these books. The characters have major family problems and there is some good drama included in this read. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I would absolutely not recommend this for young adults! This character thinks that the boy sneaks in her bedroom window to comfort her? Really? On that premise alone this is total garbage. Unless you're looking at it as a sad tale of what girls will fall for when they've been abused for so long. Cautionary tale? Yes. Romance novel? No way."
- "This book was terrible. No one should have to be exposed such horrible writing. The plot is terribly boring and uneven. It's impossible to connect to any of the characters because they show next to no emotion and we learn so little about them. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from buying this book."
- "Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother's best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years. Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair. Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother's best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window."