This solution is ranked
in What are the best books by Tom ClancyRead user opinions
in What are the best spy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best short novels (any genre)Read user opinions
in What are the best great American novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best short stories of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best short young-adult novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult realistic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Cardinal of the Kremlin
- #6 of 53
in What are the best spy novels"If you love spy movies, then this is the book for you, its an awesome read. When two men posses vital information surrounding the Russian Star Wars missile defense system. Things get dangerous for one. Cardinal who is an American planted inside of the KBG, has been compromised, and the KGB is set to terminate him. This book is very suspenseful, and action packed. a must read"
- "Sometimes I just need something quick to read. I Downloaded The Cardinal of the Kremlin to read while I was on a business trip. I am an avid reader of Tom Clancy novels and this is still my favorite of all. A very fast paced, action laced book with a few plot turns to keep you guessing. Excellent book for the first time reader of Mr. Clancy. As we know Mr. Clancy is getting VERY wordy with each new book he writes, but this one he hit the mark. I was able to be immersed in the book on my trip, and not feel as homesick""This would be a great book to read for a short novel. It has suspense and danger in it. The book would keep the readers interested in what is going on. "
- "I needed a new book to read. I wanted a great American novel to read and asked my friend about it. She suggested The Cardinal of the Kremlin. This is a novel about the battle between the Soviet Union and U.S. A U.S. spy reveals plans to build a laser defense system and the U.S. sends their Cardinal to get more info. It's really interesting and I highly recommend it. It's a fun read and very informative."
- "This short story will leave you breathless with it's heart stopping action. It's a story of a Cardinal (America's leading agent in the Kremlin) that is about to be terminated by the KGB. It's the best short novel about a Russia's laser defense system and our desire to destroy it."
- "The Cardinal of the Kremlin is another of the Jack Ryan series of novels. I have read all of the Jack Ryan novels to date and this is one of my favorite. This book is a good representation of the series which makes it a good place to start your journey into this world."
- "I love to read young adult novels. One of my favorite ones is The Cardinal of the Kremlin. This is a really interesting story about the battle of the Soviet Union and the US. It's incredibly fascinating and a great example of young adult realistic literature. It's not very hard to read, either. It's very easy to pick up and start. I was instantly absorbed in it after reading two pages. It's really immersive. Highly recommended for all reading fans."
- #61 of 280
in What are the best young adult books"Young adult novels occupy a great space in which characterization and themes are strong but the language is more advanced and compelling than children's books. The Cardinal of the Kremlin is an immersive tale of spies and politics between the Soviet Union and the United States. This book will definitely keep your interest; every page moves the mystery forward and the author spares no details regarding the ins and out of the thrills of treason and global politics. A great one for military fans!"