This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with gay bearsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA male to male romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about polyamoryRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about two menRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance novels for homosexualsRead user opinions
in What are the best fun reads for gaysRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books for Queer peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance books for crossdressersRead user opinions
in What are the best royal gay romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about gay romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Cross and the Trinity (James Lucas Trilogy)
- "The Cross and the Trinity (James Lucas Trilogy) is quite an interesting story. The trilogy is very immersive and brings reader along for the journey. The characters are well represented with broad characteristics. I love the series and the inclusiveness of marginalized groups from culture is well done.""Lister's characters are striking and bold. I could really identify with the men in the story, even though I am not a homosexual. That's just how deep Lister's writing is. She will take you on a journey you will never forget - I know I won't. This book is not for the casual reader."
- "This story was well executed. It goes a long way in showing the reader how a triad relationship can work or not. In the end the story of Tate and Sebastian devoting themselves to one another will capture your heart and imaginations. It allows you to have a deeper connection to the characters and their story. "
- "If you are interested in polyamory and want to find the best book about it, you should definitely check out The Cross and the Trinity (James Lucas Trilogy). It is a gay romance trilogy by Elizabeth Lister in which this second book explores the world of polyamory with a couple that decides to add a third person in their relationship in an attempt to save it. I find this book incredibly interesting and it gives good insight on how polyamory relationships work."
- "If a particular book does not have any review on it, I am very hesitant in trying the book for myself or even recommending it. I feel like as a solution to the problem this is not that fitting for it. I would gladly recommend other books that are so much well known than this one with relatively thousands of positive reviews."
- "The Cross and the Trinity is a gay romance novel by Elizabeth Lister. The second book in the James Lucas trilogy, it tells the story of Tate and Sebastian. who tries to save their relationship by adding James Lucas into the mix. When Tate and Sebastian have difficulty maintaining a successful monogamous relationship, a return to an earlier dynamic with an old friend helps them gain a new perspective on what it means to be together."
There are no comments yet!
- "If you enjoy reading, and want something a little "out of the box", The Cross and the Trinity may be right up your alley. This was a decent book, one especially crafted for the homosexual crowd. This book is about relationships and the struggle we all have in them. This has an interesting story, good characters, and is an easy read. "
- "Elizabeth Lister is one of the best writers I have had the pleasure of reading. All of her books are true to life, the challenges we face, the passions of a relationship along with the difficulties. This book explores what it means to be in a relationship in today's world and how that unfold differently for each of us."