This solution is ranked
in What are the best therapy books for studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books with autistic charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended books by the NBC's Today ShowRead user opinions
in What are the best books with unreliable narratorsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with dark humorRead user opinions
in What are the best novels featuring special people for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books to make you laughRead user opinions
in What are the best modern British novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with long titlesRead user opinions
in What are the best award-winning fiction books since 1990Read user opinions
in What are the best psychology and therapy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about Autism or Asperger's SyndromeRead user opinions
in What are the best novels set in 20th century BritainRead user opinions
in What are the best psychological fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books in epistolary formatRead user opinions
in What are the best math fiction books for children and adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best books where pet diesRead user opinions
in What are the best books for book clubsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels with diverse charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books for INTJ personalityRead user opinions
in What are the best teen fiction books about mental illnessRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books that feature atheismRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction novels featuring characters with social anxietyRead user opinions
in What are the best books for parents with autistic kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended novels with long titlesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with animals in the titleRead user opinions
in What are the best revenge themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Books to read nextRead user opinions
in What are the best books better than you might thinkRead user opinions
in What are the best books for every psychology studentRead user opinions
in What are the best books of the 2000sRead user opinions
in What are the best ya fiction by UK authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read amazing booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- "Mark Haddon describes very well the mind of an autistic child. It is a story that is more about the way the autistic mind needs to make the terrifying world concrete in order to exist within it than it is about the a detective story but it is intriguing and a good read. Topic fits. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I wanted to find a great new book to read. It was important that it would be somewhat different, as I need to vary my entire collection. If you like books with unreliable narrators, check out The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. This was well written, flowed perfectly, and came across as very authentic."
- "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is one of the best novels featuring someone with special needs directed at a young adult audience. The main character is a young boy that struggles with autism and sometimes the problems that come with the it. It's a tough story to read but one with a lesson that we all can learn from."
- "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is more a poignant read than a book to make you laugh. It's beautifully written through the eyes of a 15 year old autistic boy. A perfect book for someone who has special needs. Everyone can relate to the simple story line. it has the usual highs and lows."
- "This was an interesting book, because it was nothing like what I thought the book was going to be, judging by the title and the cover. I thought it was going to be a little strange story in a dog perspective, but I was wrong. The book was very enjoyable though, and I liked it."
- "The book on the amazon page is pretty great. Like very popular and well known. However it does not cover the topic very well, or at all. The topic asks for psychology and therapy books and one would assume the solution would be some sort of self help or educational text. However it provided a solution that is just a novel, very irrelevant solution unfortunately."
- "I read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time to my little ones. I know they like The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time a lot. I am aware that The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is the best fiction book about Autism or Asperger's Syndrome."
- "This book it quite unique in its storyline. While it seems like a sad piece of work it really hits home and is heartwarming in the fact that someone at such a young age would take on such a task. I was pleasantly surprised how the book turned when I was skeptical at first. "
- "It's very hard to say what would appeal to the INTJ personality. THE MBTI is almost like astrology dolled up in modern psychology. Sure, there is some truth behind the inventory but overall it's very vague and general. With that said, this book is highly acclaimed and received many plaudits. I think any intelligent person would fine this book to be a fine read. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This was a fun little book, it touches on some topics people might not like to talk about such as religion as well as atheism but outside of that I found it quite good. It's a mystery book that is really well written with a lot to offer both young reads and people who have read a lot. If you're looking to kill some time and like mystery books give it a shot."
- "Well written and easy to get warmed up to this character with all his quirks. He tries to find out what happened to the dog, and his quirky behavior takes him on this journey. It was endearing to read about this character and how he dealt with others. It gave a glimpse into what people like that deal with."
- "The main character of the story is such a good rendition of the typical autistic boy. Haddon really pulls out the nuances of autism and embodies them in the Christopher character. This is a must read for all parents wanting to understand more about the autistic condition and a great murder-mystery for anyone who loves the genre."
There are no comments yet!
- "A murder mystery by Mark Haddon, 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time' is an amazing read. Told from the perspective of an autistic boy, this story delves into his life and struggle to understand human emotions. written in the first-person, this fantastic book it sure to grab your attention and offer you a ray of hope."
- "This book aimed at younger readers has won a number of awards and has many satisfied customers. I think it's great that so many more people understand something about autism, and this book helps in that regard. Anything that gets more young people to be more understanding of those that are different is a public service in my opinion."