This solution is ranked
in What are the best conspiracy theory booksRead user opinions
in What are the best treasure hunter thriller novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about arts and artistsRead user opinions
in What are the best books of the 21st CenturyRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books that feature artRead user opinions
in What are the best Mystery books set in FranceRead user opinions
in What are the best 2000s mystery booksRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended suspense-thriller booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about New World OrderRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction book with unrealistic themesRead user opinions
in What are the best murder mysteries of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read novels with interesting plot twistsRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended thrillersRead user opinions
in What are the best action adventure novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best addictive page turners of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books that feature atheismRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced mystery booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about real life storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about treasure huntingRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a shocking plot twistRead user opinions
in What are the best books with unexpected plot twistsRead user opinions
in What are the best books that feature escaping storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best books that inspired moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best suspense thriller booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books you can't put downRead user opinions
in What are the best books where the protagonist is a geniusRead user opinions
in What are the best bestseller books of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best armchair treasure hunt booksRead user opinions
in What are the best highest rated booksRead user opinions
in What are the best spy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best thriller booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must have books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best BBC book list challengeRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read thriller novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best most exciting novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with movie adaptationsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best American novels adapted into moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon)
- ""The Da Vinci Code" has become something of a cultural touchstone since it was written. The plot has been parodied and reference a hundred times over in popular culture and the book itself is of the kind that you simply can't put down. Every new development in the story is a twist in a different direction resulting in a truth that undermines the very essence of modern living. If you have any interest in conspiracy theories then this book is definitely a must-read."
- "I needed to find the best fiction book about arts and artists. I found The Da Vinci Code. I loved the movie and love the book even more. It's about Robert Langdon and his journey in finding the Louvre. He has many challenges on his journey that include decoding messages that revolve around Da Vinci's paintings. Strongly recommended!"
- "A real good suspense-thriller book is The Da Vinci Code. This book was all the rage about 15 years ago and a few movies were made of the main character Robert Langdon. In this book Langdon's journey in finding the Louvre. He will face many challenges that includes decoding cryptic messages that involves Leonardo Da Vinci's paintings. Well,worth the read."
- "The Da Vinci Code is an excellent book, one of the most engaging, captivating, and original books I've ever read. But it really isn't about any kind of new world order, it does involve a conspiracy, but not really relating to the government and totalitarian rule."
- "The Da Vinci Code, written by Dan Brown and published in 2009, is well-worth the 597 pages it contains. A murder mystery set in Christianity, this novel really blew me away with its attention to detail and cunning and interesting plot. As for all-time murder-mysteries, it's top 10, for sure."
- "The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown is a decent read if you want to be in the know about this popular series of which this is Book 2. I enjoyed the mysterious aspects of Robert Langdon's journey, but found some of the ideas to be pretty far fetched. The secret societies are interesting and a little unsettling. I think it is an important read as it is so popular during our time and it makes sense to read the series at least once."
- "As millions of readers around the globe have already discovered, The Da Vinci Code is a reading experience unlike any other. Simultaneously lightning-paced, intelligent, and intricately layered with remarkable research and detail, Dan Brown's novel is a thrilling masterpiece—from its opening pages to its stunning conclusion."
- "I could not put down this paperback book. This is incredibly intriguing and Robert Langdon is a very smart character that gets you involved in everything that he is doing. You want to read more and more and want to know the ending and you just end up thinking about the clues all the time and how you're going to solve the puzzle."
- "The DaVinci Code is an exciting book and is filled with historical information. It also contains the imagination of the author. Whether the events could actually be true remain to be seen but if you need a good thriller to curl up with by the fireside this one is it.""A classic murder mystery that is easy to get in to and guaranteed to draw you in and satisfy you until the end. If you are the type to watch a movie first, and then read the book, you are sure to love the added attention to details in the novel. "
- "Alright guys, its worth the hype. I watched the movie, loved it. Then got recommended the book. Talk about a deep dive into things you have NEVER thought of. Then endless YouTube rabbit holes, I am still going back to the book as reference! Told my boyfriend if he wants to marry me we are doing Italy. I have to see the Vatican in person. Every one should read this, skeptic or not, the history is awesome."
- #10 of 53
in What are the best spy novels"I wanted to read a good spy novel and came across The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon). This is a book in a series and it is well written and captivating. The story is great and the characters are really good as well. I highly recommend this story for anyone looking for a spy and mystery story. "
- #10 of 156
in What are the best thriller books"The Da Vinci Code is a fast paced, exciting book. It gained a lot of attention because of its controversial/religious topic. I recommend the book as a quick easy read, though there are much better books out there.""I love me a good thriller, and my friend recommended this book. Lord almighty is it a stinker! Where did Dan Brown learn to write? Upside down in a monastery overseas? Huge stinker!"
- "While I thoroughly enjoyed The Da Vinci Code, I wouldn't recommend it for teens. There's grisly murder and torture. I don't know about your kids, but I darned sure don't want mine reading about that kind of thing."
- "If you haven't seen the movie, or heard all the talk surrounding The Da Vinci Code then I think you would absolutely find this to be an exciting novel. The twists and turns throughout leave you unable to put the book down. As far as the Robert Langdon series go, I thought the first book, Angels and Demons, was much better and the pace of the writing left me on the edge of my seat."
- "I really never liked the movie adaptation of The Da Vinci Code. Like the book, it was over hyped. I think this movie certainly has some good aspects but it's not a film that would be well liked by many, instead it has it's little niche of fans. Maybe good to see one time and move on."
- #16 of 285
in What are the best fiction books"A thriller, and a bestseller, written in that nondescript style that makes you wonder if all those bestselling far fetched thrillers are written by the same bot. It has a good number of plot twists, and evil Catholic priests (and a few good ones as well), but the main characters are two-dimensional and the whole thing is outlandish in a way that made it hard for me to keep my interest. Maybe it's the Vatican/religious/Catholic setting? Maybe it's the lack of imagination and style? One way or another, I read it to the end just to see how it ended, and I shook my head in disbelief the whole way.""The best book I have read by far has been The Da Vinci Code by Daniel Brown. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. It's a truly thrilling book and is a worldwide best seller!"
- "Great book I think everyone should read at least once in their life. It's super suspenseful and full of twists. Dan Brown has a way of keeping me on the edge of my seat, this novel is one of my all time favorites. The setting and tone are remarkable and one I can't easily forget."