This solution is ranked
in What are the best new adult sports romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA steamy hockey romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with an athlete main characterRead user opinions
in What are the best books about friends with benefitsRead user opinions
in What are the best slow romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult books published in 2015Read user opinions
in What are the best romance books on Kindle Unlimited or free on AmazonRead user opinions
in What are the funniest and wittiest novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring enemies who become loversRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with different POV'sRead user opinions
in What are the best friends to lovers contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult books set in collegeRead user opinions
in What are the best undiscovered romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about fake relationshipsRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels without instaloveRead user opinions
in What are the best college romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with funny banterRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a fake relationship turning realRead user opinions
in What are the best good girl and bad boy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for college studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best books worth 5 dollars and belowRead user opinions
in What are the best witty contemporary romance novels for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult romance books with the highest ratingsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Deal (Off-Campus)
- "She’s about to make a deal with the college bad boy… Hannah Wells has finally found someone who turns her on. But while she might be confident in every other area of her life, she’s carting around a full set of baggage when it comes to sex and seduction. If she wants to get her crush’s attention, she’ll have to step out of her comfort zone and make him take notice…even if it means tutoring the annoying, childish, cocky captain of the hockey team in exchange for a pretend date. …and it’s going to be oh so good All Garrett Graham has ever wanted is to play professional hockey after graduation, but his plummeting GPA is threatening everything he’s worked so hard for. If helping a sarcastic brunette make another guy jealous will help him secure his position on the team, he’s all for it. But when one unexpected kiss leads to the wildest sex of both their lives, it doesn’t take long for Garrett to realize that pretend isn’t going to cut it. Now he just has to convince Hannah that the man she wants looks a lot like him."
- "My wife read 'The Deal' by Elle Kennedy. She wasn't bowled over by it, but entertained enough to finish. The story is about a college girl who agrees to tutor a wannabe hockey pro in exchange for his help trying to catch the eye of her crush. As one would expect they catch feelings for each other. It's a fairly old story, but the setting and characters make it worth reading.""The Deal is a great book in the new adult genre. It deals with a friends with benefits situation, and has plenty of suspense, drama, and steamy romance. I liked that it was written from the female perspective. The characters are easy to like and root for. It was hard for me to put down!"
- "The Off-Campus series is a seductive series of books that author Elle Kennedy has released for anyone interested in getting into a captivating romance novels. It is strongly recommended as the first take of the series but the enticing romance would make you want to read the rest of the book series."
- "The Deal (Off-Campus) is a romance or smutty book. I wouldn't call it adult. To me, adult means mature and seasoned, and this book is more for lonely housewives who want to relive their college days differently. The plot is narrow, the dialogue is ludicrous, and the overall message of the story is depressing. To label this book as a best new adult book for 2015 is shameful. There are much greater works of fiction being published today."
- "The Deal (Off-Campus) might be one of the best funny and witty novels. It's a fascinating hybrid of hockey and romance written in quite a captivating way. It's the first in the series and a must-read, in my opinion. I found myself putting myself in the place of the lead character as I used to play hockey. Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable book!"
There are no comments yet!
- "The Deal has been an amazing novel that has held my interest from beginning to end. It's a hockey story, which usually isn't my thing, but the storytelling in this one is extremely compelling. They fall in love after spending time with each other, and what happens afterwards is heart warming. Can't wait for the next in the series!"
- "This is a unique novel that I love based around love and hockey. If your looking for something different than other books about college and love, this is it!"
- "A love story that is typical but shown in different light. Garret turns to Hannah to help him pass his class so he can stay in the hockey team. Things flutter up from there and it turns out Garret is really into Hannah. Must read. Typical but not as typical as you would think."
- "It was so easy to empathize with both Hannah and Garrett that I couldn’t help but be in love with them (Can you be in love with a book couple?). As a couple, their chemistry was noticeable. The hilarious verbal sparring and surprisingly touching moments between the two helped elevate this simple enemies-to-lovers story. The Deal is funny and sweet, with a bit more steamy sexy time than your average New Adult novel."
- "The Deal (Off-Campus) is a great love story based on the college experience. It's perfect for young adults. If you are into hockey or other sports and want to ready about college students falling in love, this is the book for you. It's well written and actually very sweet."
- ""The Deal" is a somewhat typical romance novel - it's not completely formulaic or exactly identical to another work, obviously, but it's hardly groundbreaking. It is available for a good price, but I feel like many other books also are available at that price point. It might be worth tracking down if you are looking for a cheap romance novel, but I would honestly have to recommend spending your money on something a little more substantial or thought provoking."
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!