This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books with different POV'sRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult booksRead user opinions
in What are the best popular romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for adults and young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels featuring overprotective boyfriendsRead user opinions
in What are the best books which haven't been adapted into a movieRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels which are intense to readRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring roommates falling in loveRead user opinions
in What are the best tearjerker romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels-featuring-jerk-boysRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult contemporary booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with male point of viewRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read sexy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best smutty romance books for intellectualsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with bad boy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read to disabled peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best intense and angsty romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for hopeless romantic peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with book boyfriend charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books for college girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best books that will make you cryRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
What the community says about The Edge of Never
- "If you are into romance novels, then this book may be right up you alley. I bought it for my wife recently and she absolutely loved it. It is about a young woman who doesn't want to grow old. She struggles but makes changes that will teach her a lifelong lesson. This book is a very good read!"
- "I was not prepared to like this book as much as I did. I thought the slow burn of the romance and the sexual tension was really well done and found it to be much better than the standard boy meets girl story that I was expecting. I liked how fate intervened and created a bond between two people on decidedly different life journeys."
There are no comments yet!
- "Weird dialogue and not the best character development. The characters seem to go from having a budding friendship to being desperate for each other overnight, the constant "I can't breathe without you, you are the air that I breathe" was annoying, because again, they have only known each other for two weeks! The sex comes out of nowhere..if you're attracted to someone and they're attracted to you, you kiss and do stuff, why not have sex? Instead the author drags it out...and when he says "if you were to let me f%$3 you, you would have to let me own you." Gross. What did he mean by that? If a guy told me that I would be seriously freaked out."
- "The Edge of Never book as a suggestion for the best novels with book boyfriend characters search appears to be a good suggestion. Not only does the book have 4.6 out of 5 stars with 4,174 customer reviews it has several purchase options. The paperback seems to be a bit expensive but this could be because this edition has been updated and the search refers you to this new edition."
There are no comments yet!
- "This book is one of the most misogynist I've ever read, the main character is a stupid girl that thinks too high of herself, and everyone seems to think of her as a saint. The male main character is the typical NA protagonist, a possesive macho, hot and a sex god. The sex scenes were too annying to read and their relationship in general was creepy. I know that it is suppoused to make you cry towards the end, but it was a predictable ending, so when I got to it, it was just meh. "