This solution is ranked
in What are the best short scary books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best apocalyptic romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult zombie novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA fiction set in an apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic worldRead user opinions
in What are the best post-apocalyptic romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best horror books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best romance zombie novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with zombies in a relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best post-apocalyptic teen fiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about diseases or virusesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Forest of Hands and Teeth
- "I had high expectations for this book, but came away rather disappointed after reading it. The post-apocalyptic world theme is very intriguing, but the author misses opportunities to really develop interesting plots based on the world they created. The zombie genre is a bit overdone in literature these days, and the story line in The Forest of Hands and Teeth is fairly predictable."
There are no comments yet!
- " The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. ... Mary lives in a secluded village in the Forest of Hands and Teeth. It's a suffocating existence because she's always dreamed of leaving, walking past the fence that encloses it, and finding the ocean her mother always told her about.For this forest is made not only of earth and trees, but of the unconsecrated who hunger for flesh and sinew, tearing with hands and gnashing their teeth.Attractive story make readers gloomy ad mysterious."
- "I saw this book while strolling through the young adult apocalyptic section. The cover caught my eye and I impulsively bought it. This novel has its high points and was entertaining enough to read. The plot is different than other apocalyptic books I've read but the characters were a little bland. Despite its flaws, I'm going to read the sequel due to the interesting storyline."
- "If you're looking for chills and thrills, then look no further than "The Forest of Hands and Teeth". Though not over the top, this book is actually quite scary for a teen horror book. Mary takes us on a journey that shows how relationships can save us even through horrifying times."
- "A Forrest of Hand's and Teeth is a dark novel centered around a remote isolated village, where Mary, the main character, live. As the story unfold she discovers many new things about the elders and guardians and those, hands and teeth, who live outside the fence of the village. Mary must then chose between two loves."