This solution is ranked
in What are the best young adult novels with alternating POVRead user opinions
in What are the best Jay Asher booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring adult couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best next-door romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels starting with letter FRead user opinions
in What are the best books for hopeless romantic peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best books with neighborhood romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read to disabled peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best romancebooks with kindle versionRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for fast readersRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Future of Us
- "The Future of Us is an exciting read with some contained time travel and a very strong story. Not to mention that it also has changing point of view throughout the read which helps see the narrative in numerous ways, as well as character development and story arcs. Still, while being such a unique book it’s quite relatable for almost any young adult."
- "Yeah I feel I have read this book before I got this book, it's a clliche. There have been books or movies that although their story line has been told before they can still makeup for it, for example the movie flipped, the storyline has been told before but the way it was executed was amazing. But this doesn't do that."
- "Although I am a no longer a young adult, I really loved this book! It swept me back to my teenager years and was impossible to put down! I generally hate time travel and sci-fi books, but this one was just different! Well written, relatable characters and just fun!"
- "Is this a romance? I think this book does not the fit the category of a "romancebook". It is a science fiction story about being suddenly exposed to the future through a computer. This book is available on Kindle, but it is also published for a much cheaper price as a hardback or as a paperback. "
- "To be honest, I really did not care for this book. It seems thin in the plot of being faced with the potential of seeing the future through Facebook which hadn't been invented at the time. It shows the characters evolution through Facebook every time they open it. It is very predictable and not very novel."
- " had just gotten done watching 13 reasons why, and wanted more, so I picked up the book. I immediately fell in love with the way Jay writes. I blew through that book in under a day and was looking for something else of his to read. This popped up on amazon and I read the description. Happen in the mid to late 90s, but with a look to the future through a website called Facebook"
- #91 of 285
in What are the best fiction books"I had just gotten done watching 13 reasons why, and wanted more, so I picked up the book. I immediately fell in love with the way Jay writes. I blew through that book in under a day and was looking for something else of his to read. This popped up on amazon and I read the description. Happen in the mid to late 90s, but with a look to the future through a website called Facebook. All the years matched up with my life. I to was in high school in the mid 90s. I loved all the references to that time, it truly brought me back to that time. This was yet another quick read, but just as awesomely written. Every other chapter is from one of the 2 main characters point of view. I really enjoyed it and have since ordered the 3 Jay Ahor book. His writing style is something that keeps even someone like me turning pages, and it takes a lot for me to want to read something or not get disinterested and stop."