This solution is ranked
in What are the best books about body swapRead user opinions
in What are the best Romantic novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance books with kidnapping scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books with kidnapped charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best epic fantasy romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with witch romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best royalty romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about fated loversRead user opinions
in What are the best good girl and bad boy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books by Kristen AshleyRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with abusive heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best books where a supernatural character gets pregnantRead user opinions
in What are the best romances with heartbreak and betrayalRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novels with bad boy leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance books for College studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with destined main charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling and possessive male leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with sociopathic heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with alpha males who do not share their womenRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with dominating alpha heroesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland)
- "This is a wonderful novel by a fantastic author! She has the unique ability to combine fantasy and romance and intertwine the two to make for a fast-paced read. Over 400 people have reviewed the book and have the same feelings as I do. The overall rating was 4.4 out of 5. I would highly suggest this as a summer read when someone has a few extra minutes to sit, read and relax. "
- "If you're looking for romance, look elsewhere. Unless, of course, your idea of romance includes rape. That this author has been on the NYT bestseller list truly gives me cause for concern. So, a modern-day woman comes to love and serve a brutal, misogynist society she is brought to without her consent, and there is no sense that the author has any real problem with that. Do you really need to know any more? "
- "It's not as much a kidnapping as an abduction. It's being transported to a magical land to be a forced queen. So it's not like a real life kidnapping. I guess what you count as a kidnapping is what will keep your interest in this. "
- "The heroine of this fantasy novel wakes up to find that she is in a land far different from her own. Also, she has been selected for ritual sacrifice. She must first survive and eventually thrive in the fantastical and somewhat brutal plane of existence.""The Golden Dynasty is a fantasy and paranormal story with elements of romance as well. It is the second book in the Fantasyland series. I found it to be excellently written with well developed characters that drew me right into the story as well."
- "Kristen Ashley's "The Golden Dynasty" is yet another novel that focuses on the rape and mistreatment of women. Yes there is romance, yes there is eventually love, howevever it takes the reader a long time to get there. For me this book was not a great read and I would choose multiple other titles when looking for a good girl and bad boy romance novel. "
- "Circe Quinn goes to sleep at home and wakes up in a corral filled with women wearing sacrificial virgin attire - and she is one of them. She soon finds out that she’s not having a wild dream, she’s living a frightening nightmare where she’s been transported to a barren land populated by a primitive people and in short order, she’s installed very unwillingly on her white throne of horns as their Queen. Dax Lahn is the king of Suh Tunak, The Horde of the nation of Korwahk and with one look at Circe, he knows she will be his bride and together they will start The Golden Dynasty of legend. Circe and Lahn are separated by language, culture and the small fact she’s from a parallel universe and has no idea how she got there or how to get home. But facing challenge after challenge, Circe finds her footing as Queen of the brutal Korwahk Horde and wife to its King, then she makes friends then she finds herself falling in love with this primitive land, its people and especially their savage leader."
- "I love romance novels and the most risque the better! So when a friend told me about The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland), I was into it. It sounded right up my alley. I read it in a couple of days and it is GOOD! Got a great cast in the book and I looove the bad boy lead!"
- "This is a really weird romance book. There's a lot of dream events, where the author gets to play with something strange and unusual, where weird things happen, but then the character will wake up and it never happened. That takes place a number of times. It makes it hard to figure out what's real and what isn't, and maybe that's what she was going for, but I found it detracted from what could have perhaps been a semi interesting story otherwise. I did like the character of the King though; at least he never seemed to dream."
- "I was going to say that anyone who has been the victim of rape would be horrified at the nonchalant way this book handles it, but I don't think you have to have been sexually violated to feel offended. Desperately wanting to be Game of Thrones, this book makes it seem like hot men can rape women and get away with it."
There are no comments yet!
- "The Golden Dynasty is an updated version of the romantic novels women read in the eighties. It takes a woman from sleeping in her own bed to a rugged harem and makes her queen of the place. The problem is she's queen of sacrificial virgins. She of course marries a king. No woman can complete this stuff without one and becomes the heroine of the story."