This solution is ranked
in What are the best YA books with half-angel, half-human charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best adult books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels that feature NephilimsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with fallen angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with angels, gods, or demonsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels
- "I love fantasy things in general and this book is no exception, a great read. You could also get the book on kindle so that's great. The creatures are not the same as what you read in other books, so the book opens you to a whole new idea of things which is just perfect to escape into."
- "Yet another book with vampires and angel; I am not a fan of this category but I can say that The Last Hybrid is a decent one. If you got bored with the whole romance in Twilights or any other popular vampire books, give it a try for this book. You will like it."
- "Lee Wilson has created a captivating world where angels are amongst us, as are their fallen dark counterparts who are known as vampires. Daniel and Hannah were a really hot couple, and although their attraction was quick, it is held together by their strong feelings. Their relationship grows on a believable level as Hannah then finds out his secret and herself in the middle of a struggle for power between two supernatural forces. With suspense, romance, new adult angst and a gripping plot, 'The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels' is a great book for paranormal fans and anyone who enjoyed the 'Twilight' series. I look forward to reading the sequel!""This is a pretty good book for the genre (at least I thought so). It is a pretty quick read, though, something that you can get through on the beach (that's what I did). It can be trite at times, too, but I think that's how these books read, generally, anyway. So, sort of fun, easy to read, and mostly enjoyable. "
- "Ah it's so so. Not something I could sit through and read all the way through. In fact I stopped reading it mid through. Doesn't grab my attention enough to keep me interested. There are some good parts, but very few and far between. I'm being generous by giving this a rating of 2."
- "This is one of the books that is written by Lee Wilson, a well known ghost writer. Sad to say I just happen to be knowledgeable of the author and his work but have not read any of his work yet, but based on the reviews I have read, they seem to be very well received, but I would not be convinced to say this is very fitting for the topic, it may be a subcategory, so I am not confident to recommend this."
- "This fantasy novel is great for young adults reader to get into some more mature themes. A bit darker than the literature I'm used to but I really enjoyed getting scared a little while reading and it's well balanced by plenty of romance. The Biblical themes are very interesting and adds a lot of depth to the story."