This solution is ranked
in What are the best must-read self-help booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books discussed in The End of Your Life Book Club novelRead user opinions
in What are the best books about human natureRead user opinions
in What are the best historical non-fiction books for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best motivational books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational novelsRead user opinions
in What are the most inspiring books to readRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational nonfiction novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best personal improvement booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books that were released in 2008Read user opinions
in What are the best books by inspirational authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational biographiesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Last Lecture
- "I remember reading this book in school and watching the video of his lecture as well. Randy Pausch gives so many examples and things you can take from his experiences that can directly apply to everyone's lives. This is an incredibly inspiring book and is definitely one of the best self-help books I know, in particular because it is not written like a typical self-help book. Fantastic solution."
- "If you haven't ready this book you really should. I learned lots of things from and it gave me so much to think about. It's easy to get caught up in the everyday routine and not think about things that are really important. This book helped me to think about the things I've done, the things I want to do and the things that are really important. Pausch was a professor who was given a diagnosis of terminal cancer and this book is the account of his efforts to finish out his life doing the things he wanted to do. "
- "I found this book to be really touching. It wasn't the easiest read emotionally since it really causes you to explore your own mortality, but I ultimately think that it is a good thing to do. It gave me so much to think about, and I think I walked away a better more thoughtful person."
- "There was a time in my life that I was very lost and depressed. I did not know where to turn but was passed the book The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch and Jeffrey Zaslow. This book offered so many life lessons and ways to improve your life that I was shocked. I did not expect this level of information but was thankful after I started putting it to work."
- ""The Last Lecture" represents an above‐average pick for this particular category. This work is considered well written, engaging, interesting and poignant by a wide variety of readers. It is highly readable, and offers substantive observations and life lessons concerning the nature and meaning of life, in particular from the perspective of a successful academic and professional with a terminal illness."
- "I'm a very positive person who is always looking for self help books to teach me new things. I came across "The Last Lecture" and I'm seriously impressed! This book is relatively old, but there is so much great information in it. It's really inspiring and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys self help books."