This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels about real life issues for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best teenage romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian romances for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA realistic fiction novels for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like Hart of DixieRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction novels for Christian womenRead user opinions
in What are the best books with cute teenage loveRead user opinions
in What are the best books taking place during summerRead user opinions
in What are the best chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best Nicholas Sparks booksRead user opinions
in What are the best ALA award nominees of 2010Read user opinions
What the community says about The Last Song
- ""The Last Song" is a book that's potentially a bit underwhelming but beautiful nonetheless. The book details the separation of parents and the impact it has on their kids. The story then changes its focus to focus on a teen girl who desperately wants to reconnect with her father. The father at this point in his life wants to remake himself, despite suffering from illness. The main character wants to reconnect with her father and won't stop until she has gotten there. Overall, an enjoyable novel depicting the struggles of a young teenager trying to reconnect with her father. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This book can really help you if you're dealing with the breakup of a family. This book captures the emotions that all feel during a time like that and allows you to watch how others deal with tragedies such as this. You see people coming of age, growing into adulthood and finding themselves. You see adults finding that part of themselves that they lost so long ago. It really is a wonderful story of grief, sadness, hope and moving forward. "
- "Although I didn't really like this movie, the book is great. I'm so glad it was something that I read before the movie and the hype came about. I wouldn't have read the novel otherwise.""Nicholas Sparks books are always guaranteed to be at least decent, and this one is no different. A fun read for an afternoon or two."
- "This is classic Nicholas Sparks. It's an easy "beach read" book that I think anyone who likes Nicholas Sparks would enjoy. I think I read it in a single afternoon. I don't really think I would call it the best one by him though. It really doesn't compare with "The Notebook" or "Safe Haven". I'm not sure I would even put it in the to 20 of his books. "
- "Excellent book about how love can hurt and then heal a person. A 17 year old girl, Veronica "Ronnie" Miller is angered by the divorce of her parents with her father moving from New York to Wilmington, North Carolina. He mother decides she should spend the Summer with her father at the beach and the feeling between daughter and father becomes a healthy form of love."