This solution is ranked
in What are the best books of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read science-fiction and fantasy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for science fiction fansRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction and fantasy books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best military science fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction novels of the 21st centuryRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Science fiction novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Never Ending Sacrifice (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- "I love this book, if you are into sci-fi and books about space then this is a must read for you. There are so many great stories and charterers in this book as well as the star trek series that if this is the first read for you then it will be followed up by many more books I'm sure. Do yourself a favor and check this book out."
- "Anything Star Trek is likely to be great Sci-Fi material and this solution is just that. Though there might be other books that are less known I would say this would be a fantastic solution. Although there might actually be novels that are Sci-Fi and Fantasy which may fit a bit better though it is hard to tell."
- " The Never Ending Sacrifice is perfect for those who want to dive in scifi and fantasy. Star Trek is already a very popular series and the series will be popular among adults. The series is based on the principles of Star Trek and is off shoot into many stories that have been officially approved. The writer does a good job of painting a strong setting of space while displaying meaningful struggles among the characters without losing track of scifi. "
- "The 21st century has seen somewhat of an explosion in the sci-fi fiction category. With so many popular books, ones that are inspiring cult devotion, it would be hard to place this Never Ending Sacrifice among them. While certainly good, don't think it qualifies as one of the best."
- "This book even so many years later is really an amazing (if not a little sad) read. I highly recommend for all of the Star Trek fans. I originally bought as a gift for my boyfriend, but he raved on and on about it so much that I just had to experience it for myself! It was well worth the time and read! Now I am looking forward to watching all things Star Trek from beginning to end!! "
- #110 of 151
in What are the best Science fiction novels"I picked this up, so that I could have something fun to read on days when much isn't going on, and WOW! I never put it down. I ended reading it straight through. Sat down with a nice cup of coffee and some of my fav snacks, and was of on an adventure that wish would never end. The was a delightful surprise, that I'm glad I stumbled upon."