This solution is ranked
in What are the best contemporary romance books for single adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with an athlete main characterRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about footballRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult sports romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books that feature a single parentRead user opinions
in What are the best good girl and bad boy romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books similar to Kristen Ashley's worksRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romances with hot coversRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring a single motherRead user opinions
in What are the best romance stories with a football playerRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with dominating alpha heroesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Perfect Play (Play-by-Play)
- "the writing worked just fine because Mick, as a superstar athlete, and Tara, the party planner raising a teen boy, and their romantic conflict read as authentic and believable and, yes, as hot as the cover suggests.Tara is a party planner with a 14 (soon to be 15) year old son. She made a lot of mistakes as a kid and had crappy parents but is trying to give her son the best possible life. She doesn’t date. the catching story readers who fan of foot ball like it "
- "This is a decently well reviewed romance novel with a focus on sports. It's a series, so if you end up enjoying it you'll have more to keep you interested. There's no trickery involved in what this is, either; based on the cover alone you know exactly what you're getting in to, a novel of steamy interactions with a backdrop of sports. If that's what you want and you like this kind of book, you'll enjoy this."
- "The last thing event planner Tara Lincoln needs is the jet-set lifestyle of a football pro like Mick Riley; even though their steamy and passionate one-night stand proved that Mick is an all-star-both on the field and in the bedroom. Tara played the game of love once and lost big, and she doesn't intend to put herself out there again, especially with a certified heartbreaker. But when Mick sets his mind to win, nothing will stop him. And he has the perfect play in mind to catch this sultry vixen. "
- "Gave three stars, because there was no way to split the stars for content. I'm an old lady, which likely influences my views re this book (I have the Kindle version). GOOD—The storyline I give four stars: liked the character development, love story, & Mick's family. BAD—The sexual content gets one star. We had eight children—which required a lot of wonderful intimacy—but never once, in almost 47 yrs., did my husband or I think intimacy included anal sex or a couple of other so-called "pleasureable" activities in this book. You can write a beautiful love story without including "X-rated" content—it just takes more creative writing. Perhaps Ms. Burton is trying to interest teens in her novels. Too bad."
- "I love romance novels that feature single mothers, because I'm a single mother and can relate. I found The Perfect Play (Play-by-Play), which is a football romance by Jaci Burton. It's about a pro-football player named Mick Riley and how he falls in love with Tara Lincoln, a single mother. It's the first book in the Play-by-Play series and is amazing. I loved every minute of it!"