This solution is ranked
in What are the best royal gay romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with gay royalsRead user opinions
in What are the best books involving male pregnancyRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about gay relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books with a gay protagonistRead user opinions
in What are the best books for gaysRead user opinions
in What are the best gay romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Prince's Consort (Bred For Love)
- "I was not really a fan of this book. The romance felt forced to me and the conflict as well. There were several plot holes in the story, which almost made me give up reading it. After a while I did not even look forward to reading it, I just started to read a chapter a week to avoid having to deal with such bad writing. This book did not leave a good impression on me and I would not tell anyone I know about it."
- "In some circles, homosexuality is still a bit taboo, and definitely royalty would be one of those circles. With that in mind, The Prince's Consort has that forbidden love factor to make the flame of passion ignite that much further. But it's also a sweet and touching love story."
- "This isn't the best solution for a best romance book about gay relationships because it treats a male to male relationship as a nothing more than lust and slavery. The Prince's Consort (Bred For Love) creates human-like creatures that are to be used for sex and anything else that the buyer of the slave wishes. There is more to gay relationships than what the overall premise of this book addresses."
- "I don't think this is the best solution for this topic. Upon further research, there is a whole list of books that deal with the more complications of a gay protagonist. Finding someone to sate his lust sounds nice, but it also won't resonate as well because we are still in a time period where being gay is not as accepted. Therefore, I don't think this book meets the criteria for best fiction books (especially since an LGBTQ+ group does not have this on their reading list)"
- #31 of 51
in What are the best books for gays"This book was so cliche. The storyline was very predictable and it played out many offensive stereotypes about the gay community and our love lives. The beginning was interesting but the more I read, the more I wanted to put it down. Definitely could have been better "
- "Are you gay? Are you into gay stuff? Are you into manufacturing gay robots that you can breed with? Then this is the book for you! "