This solution is ranked
in What are the best books by Rick WarrenRead user opinions
in What are the best books related to the BibleRead user opinions
in What are the best books for Christian mothersRead user opinions
in What are the best Christianity books for beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best books about faithRead user opinions
in What are the best Christian books for menRead user opinions
in What are the best timeless classic books for ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational books for ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books for Christian thinkersRead user opinions
in What are the best books for teenage Christian girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for thinking ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best books for Christian womenRead user opinions
in What are the best christian booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read books for ChristiansRead user opinions
in What are the best spiritual booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Purpose Driven Life Journal
- "The Purpose Driven Life Journal is certainly one of the best books written by Rick Warren. I read several of his works for a comparative religion course and this seemed to me to be the most relevant to a reader's everyday life. The book may not appeal to all denominations of Christianity but evangelicals would likely find it congruent with their beliefs. "
- "I start every day by spending time with God. I pray and study his word, then I will spend at least a few minutes reading a devotion or Christian book. My latest is The Purpose Driven Life Journal, and this is a fine piece of work. I have found myself spending more than just a few minutes reading it most mornings, it is that good. It is also a great guide for practical living in today's world!"
- "This is a good book I'd recommend for anyone interested in inspiration and the Christian faith. I might even be tempted to recommend it for non-Christians, as the philosophy is pretty broad-reaching and, in some cases, maybe even generic, although that isn't necessarily a bad thing."
- "What on earth are you here for? Rick Warren tried to answer this question with "The Purpose Driven Life", and now he's produced a companion journal that takes the philosophy of that work and turns it into a day-by-day journey with plenty of space to write down your own thoughts. I've loved the original book since it came out, but somehow in the crush of the day-to-day I didn't always apply the message to my own life. Going through this journey has been such a blessing, and I can't say enough about it."
- "This book servers as a great companion to the original Purpose Drive life. It gives you quotes to live by and inspiration through hard times as well as a spot to record your thoughts to reflect on at a later date. You'll be amazed to see how your thought process progresses over time and archive your spiritual journey."
- #35 of 81
in What are the best christian books"As a non-religious person I found this to be a mildly interesting read just from an academic standpoint. It helped me learn more about Christian values for better or worse, and it does admittedly have some good common-sense life lessons."
- #45 of 65
in What are the best spiritual books