This solution is ranked
in What are the best contemporary romantic comedy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance books with man older than womanRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with an Autistic or AS main characterRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books with autistic charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about Autism or Asperger's SyndromeRead user opinions
in What are the best books about autismRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels set in New YorkRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with nerdy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best whimsical novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with bikes on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with geeky heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best award-winning contemporary romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books where the protagonist is a geniusRead user opinions
in What are the best lighthearted literary worksRead user opinions
in What are the best ya romance books made into moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Rosie Project (Don Tillman)
- "This romantic comedy is nearly guaranteed to make you laugh out loud. The Rosie Project (Don Tillman) by Graeme Simsion is about a 40 year old man with Asberger's syndrome. The book is light and enjoyable and I would highly recommend it to any reader that wants to spend an afternoon exploring love, friendship, compatibility and trust, "
- "I love this book. The way the story was told was brilliant. It's about a man who is looking for love and he has Aspergers. The story isn't focusing on his diagnosis but rather the way he finds the girl of his dreams. It's totally different from other books that I've read. "
- "I really enjoyed this story. Rosie and Don were both extremely enjoyable characters. Seen Don's character grow was heartwarming, you know it was not an easy task. He is funny and his directness really makes the book. He is the perfect partner for rosie, and she for him. I look forward to see how things go for them. Also-geene is a tool. lol"
- "This is a sweet and happy book written to both touch the heart and pass time. It is an exceedingly light and effervescent read, and that is enhanced by the gentle romantic subject matter. This book is a great beach book, or can simply be read to warm the heart on a cool night."
- "Ha, what an interesting category. This book is a highly entertaining romantic comedy, with interesting if eventually predictable characters. There certainly is a bike on the cover, though it is small and incidental to both the cover and the story. Though I enjoyed the book, I'm going to say it doesn't really fit the spirit of the category, and that you can find much better books that qualify."
- "I intended on giving this book as a gift to a friend, but after skimming through the first chapter, I decided to read it. It is both funny and romantic, but what I like most about it is that it has unusual characters. I bought my friend her own copy and she enjoyed it too."