This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books with different POV'sRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring rock stars, bikers, and tattoo artistsRead user opinions
in What are the best teenage romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books for college studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best next-door romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best books with neighborhood romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult books set in collegeRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books featuring car racingRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with childhood enemies and friends turned loversRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about childhood sweetheartsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with modern day virgin heroinesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books where childhood best friends fall for each otherRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with bad boy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult contemporary booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Secret of Ella and Micha
There are no comments yet!
- "This book right here is not gaining traction when it comes to next door romances. The traction it is getting is from a lot of younger audience that want something aside from reading books similar to Twilight, although I am not a fan of these types of books, I will recommend this one for its gained popularity over the years."
- "So I read this and I wasn't blown away. I mean it had some good things in it like the main character Ella was interesting, but the overall story and some other weird things really hinder it. I don't think I could really recommend this book unless someone was really bored."
- "The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen is your typical contemporary romance novel that has a bit of everything: love, friendship, heartbreak and loss. The plot begins to unravel halfway through the book which I found disappointing. However, I like that the characters are into car racing which is featured in great detail. I feel this makes the story a bit more unpredictable and exciting."
- #12 of 20
in What are the best new adult books
- "This book isn't really all that great...but it's not bad either. There are some gap in the story that don't seem to entirely make sense, but ignoring those, the story isn't so bad. It's somewhat interesting...but maybe falls into the unoriginal/typical romance trap. "
There are no comments yet!
- "The Secret of Ella and Micha is one of the few books my friend recommends to me reading last year when I was looking something romantic to read about. She praised this one and constantly talks about how interesting this book to read on. I guess with her judgement I can say this is a 4 out of 5 stars but maybe not much as one of the best yet."