This solution is ranked
in What are the best recommended books by BiggerPocketsRead user opinions
in What are the best financial books recommended by Mr. Money MustacheRead user opinions
in What are the best business leaders biographiesRead user opinions
in What are the best investment booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about creating wealthRead user opinions
in What are the best 21st century non-fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational biographiesRead user opinions
in What are the best biography booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
- "I was looking for the best recommended books by BiggerPockets. I found The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business Life. It's a biography by Alice Schroeder which talks about the life of Warren Buffett. It's incredibly fascinating and really provides an intimate look at his life. If you enjoy biographies and especially Warren Buffett, which this out."
- "If you're a fan of Mr Money Mustache or FIRE this is a great book about the Granddaddy Master of living below your means, Warren Buffett. This doesn't tell you how to invest like Warren Buffet (plenty of other books attempt that) it is a fascinating look at the man himself. It gives an incredible inside look at his life, his struggles and triumphs. I highly recommend!"
- "I've read the original (this is updated and condensed), and while it does have a lot of useful business information, it cuts a lot of the personal parts of Buffet's life, which to me are the most interesting parts of the book. If you can, try to find the original; it's far more satisfying to read than this is."
- "I needed a really good motivating book and picked up The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life. I wanted money from something that I love and have work seem more like a hobby and less like a.. well.. job. This book was good but really dealt more with the life of Warren Buffett and wasn't so much a plan to life."
- "The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life, has been an excellent inspirational biographies of all time. I haven't read anything quite like it. It was a real page turner, and I actually finished it in 2 weeks times. The story is so compelling, and captivates. Definitely one of the good ones. Highly recommend."
- #79 of 233
in What are the best biography books