This solution is ranked
in What are the best paranormal erotic romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best Italy-related romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best popular paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best timeless paranormal romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance books for College studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read this summerRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read to disabled peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best urban fantasy and paranormal romance for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult paranormal romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal-romance books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult fantasy and paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Submission of Giuliana (Anam Céile Chronicles)
- "It's quite the paranormal romance! it is erotica, but the locations and characters are equally fleshed out, so you don't feel like it's just smut. Those who sometimes thing erotica is too blatant might like this one, since it has an interesting story to go along with it. "
- "This is a hot book. I would not recommend it for kids or teens though! A little too old in subject matter for a teen, in my opinion. But it was a decent erotic book I found, and these are definitely my guilty pleasure. Definitely recommend if you can't get enough of vampires!"
- "If you like romance,sex,eroticism,and novels that will make your sexual desires come to life,this book has it all. Some very descriptive sexual scenes. The orgasms that are described actually got me aroused,just ask my wife,and i do not normally read these types of books. I certainly understand why my wife liked it. I was actually the beneficiary of the book since my wife got all worked up reading about the multiple orgasms described in the book. It has every imaginable sexual combination you can think of,and adding vampires in the mix truly makes in a unique and stimulating read. Very hot book."
- "This is nothing more than sex in written form. I suppose that some people like this sort of thing but I look at it as nothing more than smut. I feel that this type of 'literature' is degenerate and brings a society down bit by bit. I was told this was going to be a book about vampires but soon realized what it was really about and stopped reading. Awful."
- "I feel like this erotica novel is trying to live off the hype of the vampire trend. The story feels rushed an inauthentic. I'm going to have to give it a pass. I made a promise to myself this year that I'd read more and I definitely did not start on the right foot."
- "Rosalind Scarlett is a famous author known as her books about romance and paranormal but this book is not her best one. The Submission of Giuliana is not the book that you should read every where and every time. It does not contain romance but a little bit BDSM desires, so I would call it a erotic book."
- "The author really knows how to write steamy scenes, as the ones in this novel are very indulgent in their description. It was fun really about the romantic adventures of Guillana and her vampire lovers. Overall, the writing and plot were both excellent and I was thoroughly entertained from page 1."
- "I don't have specific experience reading the adult fantasy and paranormal romance genre. I will say, this book appears to fit the qualifications. It also has good reviews for the small number of people who've read it. It's also currently free on Amazon, so there's not much you can lose if you choose this to be your next book."
- "The Submission of Giuliana is a paranormal romance book by Rosalind Scarlett that tells the story of Guillana who gives pleasurable service to vampires."