This solution is ranked
in What are the best magical realism booksRead user opinions
in What are the best adult magical romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about cougarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Southern fiction novels filled with humorRead user opinions
in What are the best magical realism novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels to read if you loved The Age of AdalineRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books with role playingRead user opinions
What the community says about The Sugar Queen
- "I'm really conflicted about The Sugar Queen. First, I'll confess -- I'm not in this book's target demographic. I'm significantly older (I won't say how much!) and not even a woman. So that's probably why I couldn't really get into the story. But Sarah Addison Allen's prose is just incredibly beautiful. I tend to only read technical manuals, but I think I might have to start giving novels more time on my reading schedule."
- "The solution solves the problem of a person who wants to read the book. It takes them directly to the area where they can purchase several versions of the book. At the Amazon area you can also read a good bit more or the book to decide if you really want to purchase it or not."
- "I had asked my friend for a new book to read on a whim, the only stipulations being that it was funny and it was based in the United States. He lent me this book after saying that he got it from his sister and that it was right up my alley. I set it aside, thinking he was making a joke at my expense, and kind of forgot about for a month or so. I picked up to give back to him and sat down to read the first couple pages just too see what it was about. I was hooked from that moment on. The opening chapter is just odd enough to suck you in and keep you in until it's over."
- "The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen starts off very slow but I'm glad I kept reading because it gets very delicious a few chapters in. The characters and the story are captivating, unusual, hopeful, and magical. The downside is that this feel good story left me with a serious craving for sugary foods. "
- "I love role playing, and in between partners I get a little lonely so I like to read up on my bedroom RP. This book delivers it all, and its tied up in a nice steamy bundle!"