This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels with 16-year old girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with necromancer protagonistsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult novels with witchesRead user opinions
in What are the best YA science fiction romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about werewolvesRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books about ghostsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA werewolf romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young-adult books with wizards and warlocksRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best supernatural romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Summoning (Darkest Powers)
- "I wanted was to make friends, meet boys, and dance like any other teenager. Suddenly I find myself trapped in a "special home" for troubled teens. It all started on the day that I saw my first ghost Shall I be able to get out of this?"
- "This is a fantastic young adult science fiction book. It's very easy to read and follow, but is also fairly gripping and enjoyable. It's an easy and fast read, and thoroughly entertaining. I read it in a weekend, and hope to see more new things from the author soon."
- "This book is really good!! It starts off with a young Chloe Saunders and her ability to see ghosts. Then, it fast forwards to a time where she's forgotten about her ability, and when it comes back, she's scared and sent to a group home. From there the story just gets better and better"
- "Overall, The Summoning (Darkest Powers) is a pretty good book. The character pool is small, making it easy to get to know them. While the plot overall is very good, there are times I felt the book didn't flow well together. I felt like the path was all over the place, in terms of getting the plot set up. I did enjoy the book, but I feel like it's missing something, although I can't place what it is. I would read it again, for sure, for pure entertainment."
- #11 of 18
in What are the best zombie novels
- "This was a pretty decent young adult paranormal love story, with memorable characters and it did keep me wanting to read more in the trilogy. However, I still feel like it was lacking something and I would not rank it along with, say Twilight or something utterly amazing. It is still worth a read though and it is pretty fast paced so you can finish it quickly. I think that there could've been more depth to this book if the author had put a little more into it, and that's probably what's bothering me about it. It was just too predictable."