This solution is ranked
in What are the best childhood friends that turned into adult lovers booksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books where childhood best friends fall for each otherRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with a secret baby tropeRead user opinions
in What are the best tearjerker romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best undiscovered romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books about childhood sweetheartsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with sweet love storyRead user opinions
in What are the best books with a surprise pregnancy storyRead user opinions
in What are the best accidental pregnancy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best slow romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels that deal with sex and pregnancyRead user opinions
in What are the best second chance romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Sweet Gum Tree
- "The title says it all, The Sweet Gum Tree is a sweet little book about childhood BFFs. Alix and Nick tread the well-worn path of best friends turned lovers and get a cute baby along the way. The two of them get more than their fair share of struggles, but in the end they still get their happy ever after. "
- "The Sweet Gum Tree is a bit of an intense book, but I really enjoyed it. It's a different take on growing up in difficult situations and learning that you are more than the sum of your negative experiences. I like how you can feel the emotions and interactions of the characters mature over the course of the novel."
- "It's another one of those stories of the strong, independent woman at her lowest point. There's nothing bad about the book but then again - there's nothing noteworthy or praiseworthy about the book. It's definitely a book I'd pass on if I had the chance to read it again but I'm not upset I read it in the first place. Overall: meh."
- "I'm glad I finally read The Sweet Gum Tree. This is such a beautiful story of love, loss and reconciliation.They become soul mates at a very young age and as they grow so does their love for each other but life gets in the way and there are many twists and turns that interfere in their love for one another. One thing about this book that is guaranteed is that it will pull at your heart strings."
- "according to the description under the solution the sweet gum tree seems like a slow romance based on the length of the relationship from childhood however things speed up and gets real quick when the father dies and nick leaves his childhood friend alone and pregnant. Seems like a very interesting story that fits the narrative and topic well."