This solution is ranked
in What are the best books by H.G. WellsRead user opinions
in What are the best science fiction books by H.G. WellsRead user opinions
in What are the best movie adaptations based of fantasy and sci-fi-booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read science-fiction and fantasy novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best existential philosophy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best science fictions about societyRead user opinions
in What are the best books about extra-terrestrial beingsRead user opinions
in What are the best steampunk novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for geeksRead user opinions
in What are the best british science fiction booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Time Machine
- "The Time Machine is regarded as H.G. Wells' best and most recognized works of fiction. Anything that you've ever learned about time travel likely was spawned from the concept made popular by this single book. I recommend reading the source itself for a better understanding of what time travel means."
- "The Time Machine is a classic science fiction novel by H.G. Wells. In this version there is an additional chapter by author Nicholas Rudduck. I feel this really adds to the story. This book is great for young readers between 7 and 12 years old. It's a simple read and enjoyable tale of a time traveler."
- "The Time Machine (Chump Change Edition) is a book by HG Wells. It is available from Amazon for $2.59 for a paperback. It is a true science fiction classic. It is the books that made speculation about time travel popular. It also delves into social theory. It fits the topic very well."
- "Time Machine was given to me as a recommendation while I was looking for the best steampunk novels. This is a great suggestion I would absolutely purchase this book. Not only does this book have over 4000 reviews that are at 4.5 out of 5 stars it has a great cover and really good pricing with lots of purchase options."
- #11 of 19
in What are the best books for geeks
- "It seems that the British excel in the genera of science fiction. My favorite british science fiction book is The Time Machine. Written by H.G Wells, the novel takes you on a whimsical journey into the future in a time machine. This is a book everyone should read."