This solution is ranked
in What are the best recommended book series in different genresRead user opinions
in What are the best books set in the Pacific NorthwestRead user opinions
in What are the best teen werewolf fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best soulmates booksRead user opinions
in What are the best YA seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best complete book series for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best adult romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance novels included in a seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best American novels adapted into moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best adult vampire romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult booksRead user opinions
What the community says about The Twilight Saga (White Collection)
- "I can only speak for the first book and it sucked! I am a big fan of Vampires but I just buy these. No character development and to much "cheep romance novel". The writing was horrible and scenes were recycled to shreds. May I recommend that Miss Meyers do the literary world a favor and find another line of work?!? I'll stick with Stoker!"
- "When will the sun set on the Twilight Saga? To call this the best young adult book series seems to forget that about half of those people are males, and not swooning teenage girls in desperate search of romance. But hey, if you know one of the swooners, they might love this offering."
- "Twilight is not a great love story. Bella and Edward are not even soulmates -- in fact, their relationship seems to be entirely based on his desire to care for an protect her, despite that fact that his deepest biological instinct is to feed on and kill her. I would not recommend this book to anyone searching for a good, authentic, believable romance. I do not support this series or its attempts to normalize toxic romantic partners."
- #5 of 27
in What are the best YA series
- "this is good set gift for teens has every single book from the saga twilight it good for teenagers is not difficult to read and is a story any teenager would relate to as me i dont really like fiction books but for the price i can give it a try again , although i have read that the pages wear out pretty easily that is the only thing you have to pay attention before you buy it"
- "Twilight and its series are often considered adult romance, but I would describe it more as teen romance. It's jam packed with rebellious teenagers who are dark and secretive while a brooding young girl decides who she wants as a lover. No joke there, the whole series is literally two clans fighting over one girl with some side events of course. Poor Jacob. Now Fifty Shades of Grey....that's adult romance. Put down the kid book, put on your fun pants, and get into the real dark side of romance. Fifty Shades of Grey will make you wetter than a monsoon....or dry as a cactus in the desert depending on how much you like BDSM."
- #18 of 129
in What are the best romance books
- "The Twilight Saga White Collection is a collection of the four books by Stephenie Meyer. It is available from Amazon for $43.46. The series covers the romance between Bella and Edward and all their adventures. If you are a fan of the genre then this is a must have. It has been a great seller on Amazon and has outstanding reviews. It fits the topic extremely well."
- "This is one of the most popular supernatural novel series out. It has a great tale of vampires, and other beasts with a great romance story."
- #138 of 280
in What are the best young adult books