This solution is ranked
in What are the funniest booksRead user opinions
in What are the funniest novels of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for backpackersRead user opinions
in What are the best comedic Science fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best box sets and omnibusesRead user opinions
in What are the best books that feature escaping storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best complete book series for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-fi books with swords and lasersRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with humorRead user opinions
in What are the best books by the best fiction authorsRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read novels with fictional journeyRead user opinions
in What are the best 20th century booksRead user opinions
in What are the best worth-reading thick booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books for geeksRead user opinions
in What are the best books to make you laughRead user opinions
What the community says about The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- #1 of 20
in What are the funniest books
- "This, while actually multiple novels, is among the best for anyone, period, so backpackers would be included. If nothing else, the aspiring backpacker may gain some very valuable wisdom for the trail, including the importance of knowing where one's towel is and the basic admonition, "Don't panic.""
- "This is one of the best books of all time, let alone an escapist's novel. It doesn't get any closer to escapism with the destruction of the entire world, and there's fanciful characters and strange plot connecting all the dots. It's one of the most well written science fiction novels of all time and an escapist's dream for getting immersed in."
- "Arther Dent and his crew embark on an adventure into the stars in "The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"! This greatest of sci-fi novels, enthralls and captivates as the story unfolds into the farthest stretches of the universe! "
- "A very humorous and entertaining take on space and life in it. While the movie adaptation was good, it will never really hold a candle to the actual book itself. I'd advise any fan of the film to go ahead and add the book to your library. It will be something you will always come back to for years, and even your children will pick up."
- "beautiful book and a great story. I recommend this to anyone. I originally read these books on my Kindle and enjoyed them so much I had to look for something worth displaying on my bookshelf. This is perfect. The design is great, it is sturdy, and the print is a nice size."
- "I've been hearing about this book for years, but never got around to reading it. Neil Gaiman's works are kinda hit or miss in my experience. I'll probably give it a try some day, when and if I stumble across it and I have nothing better to do. I've always enjoyed sci fi - just not necessarily when it's mixed with comedy. "
There are no comments yet!
- #18 of 19
in What are the best books for geeks
There are no comments yet!