This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels about marriageRead user opinions
in What are the best slow burn romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels in Kindle UnlimitedRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult sports romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about fake relationshipsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels where the hero rejects the heroine at firstRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books on Kindle Unlimited or free on AmazonRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romances with forced marriagesRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels without instaloveRead user opinions
in What are the best novels with a fake relationship turning realRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with Kindle and Audiobook versionsRead user opinions
in What are the best books if you like Blue Barbarian seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best books worth 5 dollars and belowRead user opinions
in What are the best romance stories with a football playerRead user opinions
in What are the best books where the hero hates the heroineRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about footballRead user opinions
in What are the best adult books about marriageRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with an office love storyRead user opinions
in What are the best undiscovered romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best slow romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Wall of Winnipeg and Me
- "I'm conflicted on this book. It was an entertaining story and I really liked the prose. But, there were other parts that were just no good at all. There were some football basics that Zaptata didn't get right. Also, the fairy godmother physics weren't believable either. So, if you're just out for a run story you'll enjoy it. If you're a stickler for details, you probably won't."
There are no comments yet!
- "I loved The Wall of Winnipeg and Me! I think it's one of the best contemporary romances that I have read. I wasn't sure I would like it with the forced/arrangement marriage but boy was this a great read. I love how the story just kept developing and how we wasn't sure of the ending until we got there. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Vanessa Mazur knows she's doing the right thing. She shouldn't feel bad for quitting. Being an assistant/housekeeper/fairy godmother to the top defensive end in the National Football Organization was always supposed to be temporary"
- "The Wall in the title is the nickname given to the top defensive end of an American Football team. This is written as a slow burn romance, that really pays off in the end. A very popular book with women who love football and burly men."
- "A coming of age story of a feisty, professional female personal assistant. Aiden wants to make more of an impact with her life, so she quits her jobs, moves away, and starts her life over in a new city. Becoming a lawyer for hire, she takes on the tough cases and works all day and night, devoting herself to helping others and bringing justice to those that need it most."
- "The Wall of Winnipeg and Me is a good sports romance fiction title. Written by Mariana Zapata, this story follows a woman who quits from being an assistant to a defensive end in professional football. However, when she quits, she is wanted back by him. It's a great story, but does not really involve an office. Still, it's well rated and worth a read."
- "I'm a huge lover of romance novels and I have a large collection. However, I began to wonder if there were any really good but undiscovered romance novels out there that I hadn't heard of and I found this title. I purchased it based off of the positive reviews and I'm so glad I did! This book is wonderful and one of my favorites to date."