This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books featuring a single fatherRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books that feature a single parentRead user opinions
in What are the best spinster romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best light-hearted romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best Julia Quinn booksRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels with arranged marriagesRead user opinions
in What are the best Avon romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance series booksRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels with a tortured heroRead user opinions
in What are the best lighthearted historical romance novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgerton)
- "Sir Phillip knew that Eloise Bridgerton was a spinster, and so he’d proposed, figuring that she’d be homely and unassuming, and more than a little desperate for an offer of marriage. Except . . . she wasn’t. The beautiful woman on his doorstep was anything but quiet, and when she stopped talking long enough to close her mouth, all he wanted to do was kiss her . . . and more. Did he think she was mad? Eloise Bridgerton couldn’t marry a man she had never met! But then she started thinking . . . and wondering . . . and before she knew it, she was in a hired carriage in the middle of the night, on her way to meet the man she hoped might be her perfect match. Except . . . he wasn’t. Her perfect husband wouldn’t be so moody and ill-mannered, and while Phillip was certainly handsome, he was a large brute of a man, rough and rugged, and totally unlike the London gentlemen vying for her hand. But when he smiled . . . and when he kissed her . . . the rest of the world simply fell away, and she couldn’t help but wonder . . . could this imperfect man be perfect for her?"
- "This book is one of Julia Quinn's best and one of my favorites in the Briderton series. Eloise Bridgerton's stories is very interesting. Sir Phillip's new found love of Eloise and what he does is very charming. Eloise then questions her love for him, whether she should marry him. He soon reveals to be a lot of things that make it difficult for her to love him and the adventure before her soon becomes one of a girl going through doubt and figuring out love faster than most people can handle."
- "Julia Quinn does it again with her brilliant development of characters in her stories! Eloise makes me laugh and smile throughout this novel, and I imagine we would be BFFs if we ever met. This novel stole my heart as much as Sir Phillip stole Eloise's!"
- "Wow, this book seems like how my life is going. I'm not married, but I don't see myself marrying someone I have never met, but that did not stop Eloise Bridgerton from meeting her future husband. She was a little apprehensive of Sir Phillip because he was a large man with mood swings, but when he kissed her, her mind was changed."
- " I was a bit disappointed in this book. Having read the other four books in the series, I was expecting something a bit more dramatic than your typical romance novel with a tortured hero. It was easy to read, but the story line was just too predictable for my taste. It is quite a disappointment since I have read the others. It could be because I binged read the entire series in a month. Regardless, I was expecting a bit more from the author. If you are fine with your typical romance, then this is still a good read. "