This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance fantasy books for teensRead user opinions
in What are the best books with zombies in a relationshipRead user opinions
in What are the best books designed with a face on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best books with death portrayed as a personRead user opinions
in What are the best Grim Reaper themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult paranormal fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal-romance books for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best adult paranormal romance seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal romance booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries)
- "My teen brother has been asking me for help finding more fantasy books that I think he would be interested in. One of the top books that I thought that he would like is Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries). After finishing the series he told me that he loved this series."
- "The story started out a little slow but picked up pace,I would have wanted more depth in the supporting characters not that there is not any,I am being a little picky but its something I hope to get in the next book. Although I did enjoy the book thoroughly! I also really like the mythology a different take on the usual. Left me wanting more. Looking forward to the next book."
There are no comments yet!
- "What a unique book! This is totally not something I would have thought of, and I'm really glad I read it. Molly, the main character in the book, ends up becoming a reaper and has to deal with the consequences of her actions. The romance is cute, and I stayed engaged with this book throughout the whole thing. I'm super glad I picked this one up. "
- "I'm truly not a fan of teen romance novels and I don't really have a lot of good things I could say about this book and its author. The writing style is stunted and cliches are widely used. About the only good thing I could say about Undeadly was the somewhat interesting use of the paranormal and mythological, which I enjoy, however in this setting it just fails to really capture my attention for very long."
- "This book falls into a highly competitive genre and I think it is not up to its competitors the book is not highly ranked, so I think it does not fall on the list of best paranormal romance books."