This solution is ranked
in What are the best MC romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books featuring bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic books featuring a virginRead user opinions
in What are the best slow romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best biker romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books similar to Kristen Ashley's worksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with cancer conflictRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels featuring bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels dealing with illnessRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels in Kindle UnlimitedRead user opinions
in What are the best books with bad boy bikersRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with nerdy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best books if you like Blue Barbarian seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novels without instaloveRead user opinions
in What are the best books with controlling, possessive, and sexy alpha maleRead user opinions
in What are the best slow burn romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best friends to lovers contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels about tattoo artistsRead user opinions
What the community says about Under Locke
- "I wanted to like this book. It seemed like it would be a little different than your typical romance novel, but it really wasn't. It was sappy, unrealistic and generally boring. These two characters are so flat and stereotypical, it was hard to care at all what happened to them. Save your time and skip this one!"
- "I am all for a good romance novel, but this is def one that is more on the eroticsm line. More for mature adults, making looking to escape the pressures of life for a bit or even those that may even have a stale marriage. I doubt I would read, but it looks to have great reviews and good pricing."
- "Iris is the daughter of a former motorcycle gang member. Along with her half brother, Sonny, Iris is trying to start over in Austin, Texas, and build a new life for herself. Her brother gets her a job at a tattoo parlor working for Dex, a local Widow MC member. He is rough, crude, impatient and not afraid to say what is on his mind in very colorful ways. When Iris's no good father runs away after borrowing thousands of dollars from another local rival MC gang, Iris is in danger along with her brother and friends. Dex steps up, not just to keep her safe but to teach both of them how to trust and love."
- "Under Locke bills itself as a romance, but it is not (just) a romance - it's a battle with cancer. an uplifting story, the romance itself is straightforward, but it's not really the main focus. I, thankfully, cannot say this from personal experience, but this book seems to show an in depth look at how a relationship deals with cancer. This is really an emotional read!"
- "Not sure if this is the best romance book that describes a character's illness. The female main character does appear to have some health problems, but it does not seem like they are alluded to all that much - they are more burdened by other issues that they face. I feel like there are some well-known young adult stories that focus more on courtship and romance than on erotic tension that explore the idea of lovers and partners being ill in a more meaningful and interesting way. ""The love story in this book is intriguing and very interesting. I loved the characters so much especially Iris who is so likable. She works in a place she does not like but still stick there and then they bond with Dex who has so much responsibilities and this part gets more and more interesting."
- "I liked it for the most part, but part of why I read fiction is to escape reality, and this was a little too much taking forever to get to the point. Something like reality, which I'd rather not read about. But it was fairly satisfying, and would have been better if had moved a bit faster."
- "From what I know the Blue Barbarian series is a love series and focuses on some pretty crazy lovers situations and the book Under Locke looks pretty much to be in the same category as that. I would say anyone interested in the Blue Barbarian type of books would probably love this Under Locke book but I would not stand behind the reccomendation fully as I have not read either as they just sound similar to me in the synopsis and that's it."
- "Under Locke is one of the rare romance books that takes the time to develop its characters into something that the reader can care about and relate to. That is becoming increasingly rare even in major media like Disney's latest Star Wars. Under Locke is the opposite of a "Mary Sue" protagonist and her character pays her dues which makes are all the more likable."
There are no comments yet!
- "This romance story has an amazing story to tell, situations that happen in this book are very interesting and the characters are described very vividly, and sometimes you think that you are seeing all the situations happening in front of your eyes. I have had a qualitative time reading this book and i am pretty sure that it will be the same for most of readers. "