This solution is ranked
in What are the best young adult novels with purple on the coverRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books featuring angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with titles that start with uRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best books with angels, gods, or demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult books with fallen angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA novels published in 2011Read user opinions
in What are the best books with red-haired charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal books featuring demons and angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best love story books between human and non-humanRead user opinions
in What are the best books featuring nephilim, angels, and demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with half-angel, half-human charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best ya fantasy seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best ya books with mythical charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy books with great coversRead user opinions
in What are the best angels and demonsRead user opinions
in What are the best books about angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels for young adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best YA seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best YA books with angelsRead user opinions
in What are the best amazing books you will ever readRead user opinions
What the community says about Unearthly (Unearthly Trilogy)
There are no comments yet!
- "The Unearthly trilogy is a bestselling young-adult series by Cynthia Hand. Her visions of a raging forest fire and an alluring stranger lead her to a new school in a new town. She also befriends a brooding angel-blood named Angela Zerbino, a girl named Wendy Avery, and Wendy's brother Tucker Avery. As the story progresses, Clara becomes romantically drawn to both Christian and Tucker, learns of a conflict with fallen angels, and tries to discover her purpose on Earth."
- "This book is about an adolescent that is actually a part of a three series triology about a girl who is half human half angel. She goes through a lot about how to deal with her powers and her love life. This is actually a good read if you are into first person stories or the type of person who is likes the selfcentered side of storytelling, then this triology is for you."
- "Astoundingly, the girl in this book discovers she's got special powers, that makes her smarter, stronger, and faster than humans. (That's verbatim from the book, by the way.) I struggled to hold my laughter as I wiped this off my daughter's phone and grounded her. "
- "Sometimes I need a bit of a diversion from my college studies. I saw this at my local bookstore and decided to give it a chance. What a wonderful story of a fallen angel searching for her identity in this magical realm of evil and good. There were a lot of great imagery, the writing had a great flow, and overall, just a wonderful book. "
- "Wonderful for fans of urban fantasy like "Lucifer" and "Angel," this is a dystopian YA trilogy about a half-angel with all too human needs. Clara, the half-angel, struggles to fit in and get along in a crazy world - don't we all, Clara? I find this message uplifting and wholly appropriate for young-adult readers, and this book is a great gift for any teen."
- "This is great, this book sounds extremely interesting! On top of that, it's not only very well reviewed but very accessible available at very cheap prices or actually included with Amazon Unlimited. This is a very good time for me to get a free trial of that service for the sake of reading this."
- "Clara is the teenage protagonist of this YA novel, and she's looking for answers, but no one gives her any. She has two best friends, one of whom is also looking - perhaps more assiduously - for the same answers. Well, you may wonder, what's the question? THAT'S the question. Clara, you see, is an angel-blood. Her mother is half-angel, her father human. Clara, whose blood is only 1/4 angelic, yet has wings and is developing strange powers. Her mom, otherwise the perfect mother, refuses to answer any of the perfectly understandable questions that Clara has, other than to tell her she has a divine purpose, must figure it out and fulfill it, Or Else. Or else what, you may wonder? Well, that's just another of the many questions that never get answered.""I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this, but it went on sale so I got it. I'm always wary when choosing YA stories, I'm more of an adult series reader, but I didn't regret it, I flew through this book quickly. Clara is a great heroine, one of the best I've read lately. She's a strong girl that follows her heart at the end of the day, and stands up for herself. This author does a good job with explaining and introducing her angel mythology, and she incorporates a lot more of it than some of the other series I've read about angels, which is a good thing."
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- "Unearthly (Unearthly Trilogy) is the best beginning book in the angels and demons category that I have read. Clara is part angel and struggles between living a normal life and and learning to explore her bloodline. This is a great book and I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. I look forward to reading more in this series."
- "Here is another supernatural romance novel in the young adult genre. This is different from a teenager falling for someone experiencing forbidden live. I got through this book quickly but I had a lot of fun. I really loved how Cynthia Hand gradually built the angel lore into this contemporary setting. She wove the world building into the story without it feeling like we were getting a history lesson in the Unearthly world. Clara is a quarter angel who finds out that her "purpose" is to save a boy from an approaching fire. Her purpose is revealed through a series of visions, each time the vision showing her a little bit more of what's to come. The boy she's supposed to save, and therefore completing her life's purpose. "
- #14 of 27
in What are the best YA series