This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels with childhood enemies and friends turned loversRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with shy and nerdy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best new adult book seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best friends to lovers contemporary romanceRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books to read this summerRead user opinions
in What are the best romance novels with shy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best novels featuring teacher or professor leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best Nora Roberts novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books with nerdy heroesRead user opinions
in What are the best fictional books for intelligent peopleRead user opinions
in What are the best Winter romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about marriageRead user opinions
What the community says about Vision in White (The Bride Quartet)
- "i believe this is one of the graters love book from the Nora Roberts and this book is one of the #1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts presents a novel of love, friendship, and family in Book One in the Bride Quartet and the other books as help me and my family a lot . so i am going for mine so please do as well and your family living will change soon. thank you "
- "I found Mackensie absolutely amazing in the way she is written. She's just so perfect, just my type to be honest. She's somewhat shy but comes out of her shell once she meets Carter. Just thinking about it makes me want to read it all over again. Would recommend!"
- "I am a college professor and love to read books with characters in my profession. I picked up the book "Vision in White" thinking it would fullfill my wishes of reading about idealized teachers or professors. It was far from it. I didn't enjoy the book at all and don't think anyone in there right mind would. "
- ""Vision in White" was an alright book, but I would not call it one of Nora Robert's best books. I was not impressed, after my initial read because it felt like a typical romance book. Nothing surprised me and the ending was very predictable. If I had to point to something I liked it would be the cast, because they were very engaging. It took me a couple of weeks to get through the book, because I was so bored through a good portion of it. This book will be out of my head in a couple of days."
There are no comments yet!
- "An enjoyable work from a prolific author and if you like Nora Roberts, you'll probably like this book. Otherwise, it is rather slow and while the story of the friendship between the women is charming, as is the romance, it's not the most engaging book I've ever come across. "