This solution is ranked
in What are the funniest booksRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult paranormal fictionRead user opinions
in What are the best young adult zombie novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best hilarious sci-fi and fantasy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read satirical fiction booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books from the DCPL Teen Humor BooklistRead user opinions
in What are the best books to get over a break upRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie books ever writtenRead user opinions
What the community says about We Got Zombies On The Lawn Again, Ma
- #2 of 20
in What are the funniest books
- "We Got Zombies On The Lawn Again, Ma is a great book for fans of zombies. It tells the story of a pizza delivery boy who discovery zombies coming out a nearby cemetery. This is a very original book and it will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout it. It is definitely worth acquiring!"
- "This was a great book, I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. The book gives a nice spin on the traditional zombie lore that many of us have grown up watching/reading. . I love Donnie Smith style of writing, it is easy to follow and it makes it easy for the reader to keep up with the plot of the book. I personally think that it can be read by people of all ages. Overall, very good book and a fresh, original idea."
- "Sometimes zombies are a startling and dramatic situation, one that requires running and screaming, and a lot of general fuss. Other times, zombies are just one more day at the office. For Ax Handel, pizza delivery guy getting down to the last few pizzas he can deliver before snapping, zombies are both the final straw and just one more day in his increasingly weird life. Full of humor and heart, I really liked this story quite a lot. It's funny and interesting, and plays out like Falling Down with zombies and more laughs."
- "When I broke up with my girl friend I had a ton of free time to myself. I decided to get this book in order to fill in that time and void. Boy was I in for an adventure. I was able to laugh out loud multiple times while reading this."
- "We Got Zombies On The Lawn Again, Ma is by no means a scary or dramatic work, so don't go into this thinking it's going to be one of the best zombie books ever written. Spoiler: it's not. That much is probably obvious from the book's title and cover image. Still, Donnie Smith presents a lighthearted read that's mildly amusing."