This solution is ranked
in What are the best romance books with amnesia themeRead user opinions
in What are the best Liane Moriarty booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like Jodi PicoultRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction books about amnesiaRead user opinions
in What are the best NY Times fiction best sellers of 2015Read user opinions
in What are the best chick lit novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best contemporary romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best fiction booksRead user opinions
What the community says about What Alice Forgot
- "I had a good time with this story and it made me a Liane Moriarty fan. I'm a fan of sci-fi, so the time travel premise this book offered intrigued me from the start. I was impressed with the level of detail given about the future and it made me feel as though I was there with the main character. I did not like the main character at first, but she definitely grew on me as time passed. I finished the books in about 2 weeks at home and I will definitely read through it again."
- "What Alice Forgot is a story about a woman who steps into a gym class and steps out 10 years later. She remembers nothing from the last 10 years and tries to figure out what has happened in the last 10 years. She now has 3 children, is divorced and is estranged from her former best friend/sister. Definitely intriguing and emotional."
- "Wow, what an interesting and unique story. We rarely get such delights in this world of copycats and mainstream author's pandering to the lowest denominator, but this story does not disappoint! What would you do if you woke up, ten years older with a whole different life? "
- "I do not read a lot of chick lit. Even the books I typically read that are called chick list tend to actually be multi genre. I could not get into this book. It did not hold my attention. I think it is better written and plotted than the typical chick lit novel."
- "This is truly the best contemporary fiction novel that I have ever read. Filled with some romance What Alice Forgot left me thinking about being appreciative and grateful for women in all the things that they do. There are times when you will laugh your butt off I know I did and then this book also leaves you with a feeling of sadness. Would highly recommend this book."
- #59 of 285
in What are the best fiction books"I wanted to read a good fiction book and came across What Alice Forgot. This story has a really interesting story line and I was very excited by it. The writing is also good and its a very popular book. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a good fiction story. "