This solution is ranked
in What are the best books about human mind curiosity and enlightenmentRead user opinions
in What are the best books about human natureRead user opinions
in What are the best books about social psychologyRead user opinions
in What are the best psychology and therapy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books with stories about depression and mental illnessRead user opinions
in What are the best books about relationshipsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for parentsRead user opinions
in What are the best must reads for first time parentsRead user opinions
in What are the best books to read if you like Malcolm GladwellRead user opinions
in What are the best books on emotional healingRead user opinions
in What are the best career guidebooks for young professionalsRead user opinions
in What are the best books for single momsRead user opinions
in What are the best inspirational books for yaRead user opinions
in What are the best books with psychological themesRead user opinions
in What are the best Self-help booksRead user opinions
What the community says about What's Behind Your Belly Button?
- "My gut instinct has always been one of the best and I was curious as to how it got to be so superior when I came across this book. This book has been instrumental in figuring myself out and since it is written by actual scientists, I can trust that they truly get who I am and what I'm about. It's also very useful if you're trying to improve your gut instincts, if you feel that you can't really rely on yours at the present. You might read the book and feel a little depressed at your inferior gut instincts, but after one read they will improve by at least 100%. Good luck!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I love self help books and this one doesn't disappoint! I bought it to take on a plane trip and it was so interesting my flight flew right by. It talks about gut instinct and the psychology behind it and is full of all kinds of insight into the connection between intelligence and instinct and how it affects everything we do. I've always thought I had a good gut instinct about things anyway and this book just sort of expanded on that. I think it's a must read for anyone looking for validation of their gut instincts. "
There are no comments yet!
- "There's an odd book that's actually considered to be one of the best for parents. It's called What's Behind Your Belly Button? and it really explains how our stomachs impact our thinking."
- "What's Behind Your Belly Button? is a really good book to read if you are a first time parent in order to learn more about the future mind of your child. It is more geared toward human gut instinct, but it is still a great read for first time parents. Definitely a good book!"
- "I would highly recommend this book if one needs to engage in any emotional healing. The premise from the authors is that our belly buttons really act as a second brain and that by trusting out gut instincts, we will be able to work through many challenging emotional challenges. The authors base their premise on a number of scientific studies which show that our belly button and "gut" is far more powerful than we give it credit for. The book is a quick read and while the concept may not be for everyone, I found that it was very helpful for me personally when I was going through a challenging phase of my life."
- "Authors Love and Sterling point out in their dedication of this book to the youth of the 50s and 60s, that they were the first to realize the power love and peace offers in uniting the various differences within humanity. This was not explainable then -- just a "gut feeling". Since those times the authors have, through extensive research and counseling sessions, along with neurological studies, been able to identify the gut as a second brain; one more in tune with somatic reactions to stress and emotional feelings. Once people learn how to combine the two brains, it becomes possible to use that natural combination to experience healing, stress reduction and dis-ease. "
- "While an interesting read about a topic i don't see much about, this isn't really an inspirational book, at least not the traditional one i was after. I'm looking for something a bit more broad. Overall, this book wasn't a good fit for what i was looking for. "
- #24 of 138
in What are the best Self-help books