This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources to deal with stressRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for meditationRead user opinions
in What are the best psychology and therapy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books about psychologyRead user opinions
in What are the best books to feel less lonelyRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for mindfulnessRead user opinions
in What are the best books with long titlesRead user opinions
in What are the best therapy books for studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to get over a long relationshipRead user opinions
What the community says about Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness meditation for everyday life
- "We could all stand to chill out a bit. And this author had come highly recommended as a mindfulness guru. But though I enjoyed the book, I didn't feel as if I came away with practices of mindfulness or techniques to calm down when I'm feeling anxious. He's better at emphasizing the importance of mindfulness than he is at encouraging practices of mindfulness in readers. ""This may or may not help with stress, but it did open my eyes to the beauty in our world. It teaches you ways to relax and take in your surroundings in a more positive way"
- "I've been meditating for over 10 years. I thought this book looked interesting so I tried it out. It was extremely relaxing to put everything out of my mind and just experience simply being.""This book helped me to feel more relaxed and get more focused so I could do better in business. I thought some of the ways that it had for you to relax were helpful.""This is an excellent guide for meditation. I use it to remind me that you should always carry mindfulness with you in your heart."
- "Book is full of useless information for psychology and therapy. Its main focus is on meditation, which is nice but has very little to do with psychology and therapy. I ended up mailing this back in for a refund. The book felt like snake oil, the author just likes to manipulate people."
- "I bought this book a few months ago, and I finally found the time to actually read it. It's really easy to read and understand, and it helped me a lot to focus and meditate. I suggest it to everyone that wants to learn how to meditate!"
- "I felt so stressed, I felt I was at my wits end. Then, I picked up Wherever You Go, There You Are and the lessons I learned in this book changed everything. I learned to breath, appreciate the present moment and slow down the manic, crazy thoughts that take place when you are stressed. My ability to manage my stress and my mind have improved dramatically. Highly recommended. ""I was researching books and information and wanting to find something to help me meditate. I came across mindfulness, and it has changed my life. I now can say I know how to meditate and I'm in a peaceful state of mind always."
- "Books with long titles have always intrigued me. I feel like many people tend to overlook them on principal, which is one of the reasons that I make it a point to check them out. One of the best books that I've found fitting this criteria is Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness meditation for everyday life."
- "This is could work towards the topic, but is not the best solution. While meditation that this book can teach you can help you bring peace and mindfulness which can help you get over a long relationship. It does not answer the topic completely and is not directly related to it. "