This solution is ranked
in What are the best novels about bridesRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance novels published in the 80s and 90sRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic fiction novels with spankingRead user opinions
in What are the best lighthearted historical romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romancesRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance series booksRead user opinions
in What are the best historical romance booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Bodice Ripper novelsRead user opinions
What the community says about Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland Saga)
- "I liked Whitney My love because it was a romance that had so much drama. I love the character whitney but can't grasp why she would love a man that rapes her and treats her like crap. It sort of reminds me though of General Hospitals Luke and Laura (a love story that also involved rape) so that is why I broke down and read it. I liked the plot and kept my emotions going all over the place the whole book."
- "A coming of age tale for a young orphaned girl. She travels abroad to France to meet her wealthy relatives, who set her on journey towards an upper class education in etiquette and civility. While there, she meets a dashing prince, who woos her heart and together they share an intimate romance of passion and zeal. With descriptive historical set pieces and characters that conflict with one another, the narration is gripping and will glue you to the pages."
- "I rarely read a romance novel but my friends had told me several times to read this one. I had mixed feelings for the male character because of some of his actions in the first half of the book and I found it hard to understand why the female character wanted a relationship with him."
- "Judith McNaughts' characters are lively, and the romantic tension is strong. But for one not so little thing, I would have liked this book. The hero rapes the heroine. The rape is base, violent, humiliating. If a man pinning a woman down and raping her makes you as ill as it does me, do not read this book."
- "Whitney, My Love is a romance novel written by Judith McNaught. It follows the exploits of Whitney Stone as she blossoms into womanhood. It has been very positively reviewed by readers and features many of the same qualities of other Bodice Ripper books and series. "