This solution is ranked
in What are the best intense erotic booksRead user opinions
in What are the best hot erotic books for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic romance books like Fifty ShadesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic fiction novels with spankingRead user opinions
in What are the best smut-themed booksRead user opinions
in What are the best novels for gay couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotica booksRead user opinions
in What are the best and favorite erotic romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best steamy and sexy booksRead user opinions
in What are the best smutty romance books for intellectualsRead user opinions
What the community says about Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers)
- "I found the erotic portions to be a second rate version of the Fifty Shades of Grey novels, which I found to be difficult to read, despite the fact that these sections were the best written parts of the book. The Morgan O'Malley character is incredibly predictable and boring. I had to stop reading half way through the book. "
- "Cable TV sex talk host Morgan O'Malley has a stalker. In an effort to feel safe, she turns to a bodyguard named Jack. She feels anything but safe in Jack's presence, however, as he soon begins to seduce her and overcome her will. Faced with the prospect of living out her own fantasies, she gives in to Jack, knowing that he has bad motives. She doesn't realize, however, just how bad his motives actually are."
- "If you are looking for a good book to keep you interested and on the edge, this is the book. The story will hold your attention and will make you not want to put the book down. It is a story about fantasy and inhibition. A great read if you like sexy books and mysteries."
- "I absolutely adore shayla black's books. All of them suck you in, make you part of the story and spit you out at the end wanting more. This was the first BDSM, D/s erotica book i've read. Sexy as hell the way it was written. Megan is a sex radio show host wanting to do research on the topic of BDSM for her next season. She thought it was just being tied up and whipped/spanked blah blah. We were both wrong. She was lead to Jack Cole, bodyguard and BDSM expert. What she didn't know is Jack has an alternative motive. While interviewing Jack, Megans stalker shows his ugly side and takes shots into the restaurant patio they are on. Jacks protective gears kick in and he gets Megan out of there and to a safe house. Planning on exploiting her to hurt someone else Jack sets in to teach her the way of BDSM while keeping her safe. Jack has his friend Deke helping him find out who's trying to hurt her. Deke is absolutely adorable! Jack is a strong dom, showing Megan what its like to trust him and submit. Jack doesn't plan on getting attached, but things don't always go according to plan. The relationship that grows between the two is erotic and touching. This is an excellent book, i look forward to more from the wicked series"
- #8 of 104
in What are the best erotica books"This is not only an erotica book but there also an underlying current of danger. It is an interesting read that kept my attention. There are different layers to the relationship that change over the course of the book. The book is very good and I enjoyed it a great deal. "
- "Wicked Ties (Book 1 from A Wicked Lovers Series) by Shayla Black is one erotic novel about submission and dominance that is not for the faint of heart. I had never read anything from this category, but quickly became immersed in the romance of Jack and Morgan. It's an introduction into a world not understood by everyone, yet filled with regular people. I look forward to reading more from this series."
There are no comments yet!