This solution is ranked
in What are the best books with titles that start with x, y, or zRead user opinions
in What are the funniest memoirs written by womenRead user opinions
in What are the best books by Saturday Night Live cast and staffRead user opinions
in What are the best author-narrated audiobooksRead user opinions
in What are the best romance books of all timesRead user opinions
in What are the best humorous memoirsRead user opinions
in What are the best skimm booksRead user opinions
in What are the best books by comediansRead user opinions
in What are the best audiobooks to listen toRead user opinions
in What are the best book by celebrity authorsRead user opinions
in What are the funniest booksRead user opinions
What the community says about Yes Please
- "If you're in the mood for a book that starts with x, y, or z then I'd definitely say check out Yes Please. It's a great little book about the life of Amy Poehler, if you're into funny girls who worked their way to the top of comedy then this will be a fun read for you. It's quite charming and has a lot of great insight and stories about Amy."
There are no comments yet!
- "Great comedy novel, but not really a romance. I wanted a romance. This isn't a romance. I did like the book, but it just wasn't what I was looking for. "
- #8 of 13
in What are the best skimm books
- "I love Amy Poehler. I think her performances on Saturday Night Live and Parks and Recreation are amazing and funny. This is what prompted me to buy her book Yes Please. This book provided a lot of insight into how she managed her family and her success in Hollywood. An inspirational read. "
- "I loved this memoir by Amy Poehler. The book is funny and I wished it was much longer. I enjoyed reading about her stories and the advice she gives out. She shows great appreciation for her friends and family. Amy Poehler is a great human. She is funny and a great advocate for women. "
- "This is one of the most overrated "books" that I have ever laid eyes upon in my 47 years. Of course, the book has all of the praise from the usual outfits like People magazine to create hype about it. Well, the book isn't worth anyone's time. It's nothing but a money grab by Amy Poehler along with some more "look at me" type of usual nonsense. Terrible book."
- #11 of 20
in What are the funniest books