This solution is ranked
in What are the best resources for learning SpanishRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning FrenchRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning RussianRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning PortugueseRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to start learning HebrewRead user opinions
in What are the best ways to learn a new languageRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for learning ItalianRead user opinions
What the community says about Verbling
- "Verbling is a wonderful solution for learning Spanish or any other foreign language. The verbling website is neat and organized and easy to navigate. The site allows you to fully customize your experience. Choose a teacher, choose a location and choose a price plus many other options. The site works across all platforms and devices so you can use your desktop computer or your tablet or your mobile device. The verbling site offers everything you need to get started you don't have to purchase additional equipment (microphones...) to begin.""I feel this is an excellent resource. I was able to choose from a myriad of teachers at different price points. Each teacher has their picture up and a little background information. This was the perfect solution for me and allowed me to tailor my learning experience to fit my needs and comfort level. ""Verbling is very easy to work with. The lady that was matched up with me as my tutor was very agreeable and helpful. The website is easy to navigate. I was able to become proficient in Spanish in time for my trip. ""Really wanting to learn another language, I started searching for the best resources for learning Spanish. I came across "Verbling" and while good at time, there's a couple things wrong with it. First thing is that it doesn't save your progress. So, when I learned a couple words and then come back later, I have to do it again. Second, is that it freezes a lot and I have to keep restarting. It's very frustrating."
- "Verbling was a great way for me to learn French! It felt like a more personal touch with my tutors and they really understood what I was struggling with and specifically keyed in on those areas. It was a fun way to really learn the language the best way for myself.""Verbling is a great service. All I had to do was input my information and I was able to quickly find the perfect tutor language tutor in my area.""Using Verbling to learn french was so easy! I was able to find a tutor almost instantly and was up and learning in no time!""This site helped me learn french at a good pace. It is easy to navigate and their are many tutors available."
- "An interesting approach to learning a language, like having your very own tutor! Loads of great features to keep you challenged. Can get VERY expensive however, depending on the hourly rate of the teacher. ""I needed resources for learning russian. Looking online I found a site called Verbling that had all the languages I needed to learn. It even allowed to talk with the teachers via video."
- "Sure, apps and books are helpful when trying to learn a new language. But, interacting with them can dull the senses. With Verbling, I was able to interact directly with a teacher via video call. While initially a bit awkward, I became very comfortable with my Portuguese teacher.""I must say i am amazed with this website, particularly because of the one on one with the teacher, and the prices are fair. Mobile app is a A+ because of a faster engagement. In general it's better to have a teacher to explain you the meaning behind the word than a translator"
- "Learning a new languagr is always difficult, but this app is very helpful. Instead of listening to a pre recorded spiels, you get to talk to native people real time via video call. I love it because it allows me to improvise,which is something I haven't been able to experience through other language immersion programs.""I do much better at learning things when I can interact with someone. I like Verbling because I can partner with a teacher. It makes things so much easier. Hebrew will never be a breeze to learn, but this makes it much less painful.""I have been searching for a place to learn the Hebrew language. I checked with the Verbling website (it claims that they teach 50 different languages), but I can't find where they teach Hebrew. I guess I will keep searching."
- "Learning a language in person has always been the best way to go, and if you can't be there physically, being there remotely is the next best thing. Learning a language via Skype/video chat through Verbling works really well, even if buffering is occasionally an issue.""Needed some additional help with Italian class and decided to give Verbling a try. The teachers were very nice and helpful but sometimes availability was an issue."