This solution is ranked
in What are the best MacBooks for programming with high ramRead user opinions
in What are the best Mac computers for coding while travelingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptops for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptops for high-end games programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best MacBooks for web developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks that can help more developersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for iOS developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Macs for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for website designingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptops for developers with 512GB hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Macbooks pro with 512GB RAM for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Macs for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best lightweight laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptops for game developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for developers to use at officesRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptops for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best Mac laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Macbooks for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for software developersRead user opinions
in What are the best small laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple computers for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best MacBooks that can help developers in codingRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about MacBook MLHA2LL/A
- "There isn't a better laptop out there than the MacBook. It's speed, power, portability and fantastic OS makes it the perfect mobile machine. For any working professional or non, this will get the job done for you and then some. You can't go wrong with this bad boy. You need it now. Go do it."
- "If you're a high-end gaming programmer, you're probably going to want to stay away from Apple and Mac OS in general. However, if you're a glutton for punishment and sub par hardware at a premium price tag, then look no further! However, skip this model regardless; the processor will have you scrounging for more computing power regardless."
- "I actually purchased this directly from the Apple store, but I love it. I held off buying the 2015 version for a year because I was concerned about the size (12 inches almost seeming too small for a laptop), the new keyboard, a single port, and the capabilities of the Core M processor as opposed to an i5 that comes standard in the MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros. So, this is a review written by someone who's owned, multiple PC's, a 2015 13" MacBook Air, and a 2015 13" MacBook Pro."
- "12.0-inch TFT LED-backlit Active-Matrix Retina Display with IPS Technology, 2304 x 1440 pixel resolution (~226ppi pixel density) Intel Core M 1.1 GHz, Mac OX X 10.10 Yosemite, Intel HD Graphic 5300 Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth: v4.0; Ports: USB v3.1 x1 (Gen 2 Type-C), Display Port x1, Audio Port x1 78-Key Full Size Keyboard, Multi-touch Gestures, Force Touch Trackpad Built-in 39.7 watt-hour lithium-polymer battery - Up to 9 hours of wireless wed usag. Please refer the User Manual before use. 1.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core M3 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.2 GHz) with 4 MB shared L3 cache 8 GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM; 256 GB PCIe-based onboard flash storage"
- "I did my research prior to replacing my 13" MacBook Pro. I had it for less than two years and barely used it because I had the same exact laptop for work. I figured I'd offload my personal MBP since it was in mint condition and get something a bit more suitable for my uses. I don't cut video, I don't record music, I'm not editing photos. ""For Apple fans, the MacBook is satisfactory. In reality, the specs are very weak for the price. It is the usual Apple experience."
- "I was working 8am to 7pm shifts for the past few years and I wanted to make sure I spend time in the evening with my wife who stays at home with my four kids. I was looking for an advanced computer laptop for her to use while she does all of our home budgeting and finances for our business. I found this great laptop called the Apple MacBook MLHA2LL/A which is fantastic for business management because it has 12-inch TFT retina display, Intel Core M processor at 1.1 GHz and the latest macOS Yosemite. My wife loves this computer because now she can back up all of our digital photos onto a single hard drive. Thank you Apple Macbook!"
- "For an Ultrabook, this is a decent choice. Personally, I prefer a Windows machine, but sometimes a developer needs a Mac. This is on the smallish side, and I find it a bit hard to type on. If you are full time on iOS, this can get tedious, but if you need a portable Mac at a fairly decent price this will work."
- "One of the best Ultrabooks for programming online is def the MacBook MLHA2LL/A. This Ultrabook is about the siE of a standard notebook which helps if you need it to be portable to use in the field. You will not be disappointed with the MacBook MLHA2LL/A."
- "As a loyal Apple customer but relative newcomer to the world of programming (this is only my third course on the subject), I knew I wanted a Mac laptop to use for developing my codeslinging skills. I eventually settled on the Apple MacBook MLHA2LL/A, a prime specimen of Apple's laptop offerings. The Apple MacBook MLHA2LL/A is a great example of the speed, efficiency and reliability that helped make Apple such a big player in the laptop sector. It's also delightfully lightweight and portable -- important traits given my fondness for working outside. It's a little on the pricey side if you're not used to Macbooks, though, so I while I would strongly recommend this Yosemite-equipped, delightfully user-friendly machine to others, I realize that it may not be for everyone."
- "With the crisp 12" display this computer allows you to see everything your working on in perfect color. You can see all the detail in anything you may be designing. It also boasts a 1.1 GHZ processor, and Intel HD graphics card. So this machine is fast as well as portable. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Oh the joys of being an early adopter! This computer is indeed revolutionary and is thin as all can be... but with some drawbacks. The keyboard might be the biggest hurdle for coders. It's a love-or-hate kind of thing, but besides that it can be prone to failure. The portability is excellent though and the screen is gorgeous. It's a true Catch-22."